No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese game boy boxes are so cute. They're way better than the western ones.

Comment

Yeah, absolutely love the box art on those.

Comment

Nothing as fancy as all the retro goodness that's been recently posted but a picopsu board turned up so i can do away with the original power board on a fatty PS1 and all the stepdown hassle it brings. Now just need to find a japanese PS1 to put it in hopefully one with a laser that will last me for a long time as it will be my in use playstation for gaming on.

Comment

Paid for two years ago on preorder and today has finally arrived ,

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Nothing as fancy as all the retro goodness that's been recently posted but a picopsu board turned up so i can do away with the original power board on a fatty PS1 and all the stepdown hassle it brings. Now just need to find a japanese PS1 to put it in hopefully one with a laser that will last me for a long time as it will be my in use playstation for gaming on.
            Nice. I feel like I need to get something like this for my Saturn because I have to whip out my huge step down every time I feel like using it. lol

Comment

Me too I have to swap my step-down between saturn and 3do, consequentially the 3do is gathering dust, need a better solution.

Comment

Will does have picopsu boards for 2 3do models sadly not for saturn yet

Comment

I believe there are products elsewhere named ReDream and ReSaturn which offer a similar solution, although I'm not sure they're the good ones because there seems to be a lot of lesser quality alternatives. I know Will makes good stuff though so waiting out their solution may work, or they may have decided that existing products are sufficient and decided they don't need to work on something. Could probably ask via social media.

Comment

Wouldn't normally bother posting something so pathetic, but it amused me. Can anyone claim a smaller Cex purchase than this?

The purchase reason isn't too insane. I've already got a decent-sized card in it, but there's a bug with the PSP affecting a handful of games - when doing their first save they get confused by larger cards and it throws up an error message about insufficient space. One solution is to fill up the card with junk temporarily, but I find it a hassle. The alternative is to do your initial save on an official small card and then transfer the file over to your big card afterwards. For 5p, sure!

Comment

Good info there Hirst, I've never replayed world tour in Virtua Tennis since re-buying it as my memory card won't work with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        Good info there Hirst, I've never replayed world tour in Virtua Tennis since re-buying it as my memory card won't work with it.
                        For me it was Outrun 2006!

Comment

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max over here. I think you need a 1GB or smaller card, need to keep my eyes peeled in CeX for that one. Or place an online order I suppose.

Comment

Few Japanesies, Dracula was an "upgrade" from my PAL version sold last week, like for like cost wise. I'm not deliberately trying to collect all the Darius games, but it's going that way.

Comment

Odds and sods and some Pocket stuff. I owned that budget copy of Requiem back in the day and could never get it to run on my first PC. To this day I don't know why, really wish I'd kept hold of that hunk of junk. I always thought Colin Mcrae Rally 2 came in a big box, but all I can find is DVD cases and this was about the time the switchover was happening, so perhaps not.

Comment

Found a big box version of CMR2 that sold about a month ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X