Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
    What the heck is a PS grudge? You lost me right there
    I'm so sorry for calling the PS Pro crap. But never mind enjoy life it's only a system after all...

Comment

What are you wittering on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
        What are you wittering on about?
        What's it got to do with you?..

Comment

I was quite enjoying reading this thread before you came in here and started with the cryptic childish nonsense, and have now become a playground bully too it seems.

Comment

Isn't Joe's thing to buy digitally so that his wife doesn't know?

Comment

That’s what.

Comment

I was quite enjoying reading this thread before you came in here and started with the cryptic childish nonsense, and have now become a playground bully too it seems.
                I don't think it's nice to make fun of people for having a passion for their hobby and I never bully anyone, no matter thier love of life

Comment

Properly confused me there mate, are there two conversations going on here?

Comment

Properly confused me there mate, are there two conversations going on here?
                    Might well be, more so wheb one' is made out to be a 'bully'

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      I'm so sorry for calling the PS Pro crap. But never mind enjoy life it's only a system after all...
                      Are you having a senior moment? When have we ever interacted about a PS Pro and why would I give a toss either way and what the heck has that got to do with anything anyway?

Show me the receipts or STFU you useless cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        I don't think it's nice to make fun of people for having a passion for their hobby and I never bully anyone, no matter thier love of life
                        Aren't all you guys like 40, can't you handle a little banter? Daryl may be being a little facetious but I don't think he's ultimately wrong. But anyway, enjoy things how you want to enjoy them.

Comment

Nothing do with Daryl, TA came out of nowhere and took it right back to the playground with some ramblings about a PS4 Pro and a PS grudge (whatever that is).

40 something in age doesn't mean 40 something in mind unfortunately.

Comment

And we are around 40, not like 40.

Comment

I think a PS grudge is when you're not an unapologetic Microsoft fanboy paid by them to promote their wares.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Aren't all you guys like 40, can't you handle a little banter? Daryl may be being a little facetious but I don't think he's ultimately wrong. But anyway, enjoy things how you want to enjoy them.
                                Unfortunately there are a few on here who can’t handle it speedy; on a side note, you are getting awfully mature in your old age though ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X