• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Well, mine has shipped!
    Same! Just received that now

Comment

Makes me feel better about it to see they’re being quick to remedy some issues as well. With these machines are they able to connect to Wi-Fi for updates or is it all faffing about downloading files to SD cards and stuff?

Comment

Makes me feel better about it to see they’re being quick to remedy some issues as well. With these machines are they able to connect to Wi-Fi for updates or is it all faffing about downloading files to SD cards and stuff?
        Pretty sure it will be file on the SD.

I got a shipping notice too. Glad to see they're already on the case with firmware updates as well

Comment

Got my shipping notification too. But will it play Spriggan?

Comment

It ****ing better do!

Comment

It ****ing better do!
              I knew you’d bite! See you on Thursday to get beers.

Comment

There’s a firmware update for the Duo already.

Maybe we’ll see the big Pocket update soon as well?

Comment

Mines arrived, well tomorrow after I've just paid the customs charge ....

Comment

How much did they sting you for? As I assume we'll all get the same charge.

Looking at my tracking it doesn't even seem to have been collected yet despite the shipping notification a couple of days back.

Comment

Has anyone heard much about the compatibility of the HuCard PCE Everdrive V1.2? I noticed one of the reviews said it didn't boot up but I'm hoping that will be fixed in the 1.1 since the official page says that the EDs should be fine just that you might need to remove any covers / housing.

Worst case is I'll survive on my old HuCards and CDRs of DraculaX / Star Pariodia

Comment

jonathan_ingram Not sure about the specific version of the PCE Everdrive you mention there, but both the Game Sack and Jeremy Parish videos above tested out the Krikkz Everdrive and found that it worked fine, but the HuCard wouldn't fit in the slot unless the housing was removed (which seems to be a pretty simple job, just a couple of screws). CD games worked from it, too.

Comment

How much did they sting you for? As I assume we'll all get the same charge.

Looking at my tracking it doesn't even seem to have been collected yet despite the shipping notification a couple of days back.
                          £59.10 UPS

I could get a few games with that.

Comment

Yeah, that's about what I expected when I ordered it.

Comment

Anymore forumites received an update from UPS? Mine is stuck at Label Created.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                Anymore forumites received an update from UPS? Mine is stuck at Label Created.
                                Same

Estimated delivery is Thursday 14th December

Comment

Working...
                                X