Egret II mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Wonder if you can passthrough the hdmi into the retrotink 5x and add in some scanlines like that, never tried it yet as i'd need something to convert the hdmi plug to scart. Seems like it's pretty decent for the most part, weird they didn't give any instruction sheets for the panel at the top though i'd have thought all machines would have come with them but i'm guessing it's maybe just for the full wallet busting bundles.
    I reckon that would work for scanlines.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I can't believe he's singled you out for this level of abuse, [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]!
      I can’t read what he said … I’m observing the thread from too far away

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          Yeah, I think it's actually gonna work out a bit cheaper just to get it with Amazon's own direct shipping and pay the tax in that case importaku.

I just went to checkout on a deluxe package and it comes to 58,472 with tax and shipping:

The tax and shipping there are 15,755Y or £102. So about £25 cheaper.

Like some of the other losers, having vicarious fun observing you guys buying this from afar!
          I originally had the Amazon exclusive version of the deluxe pack and all in, it came to over 500 quid. I cancelled that and reordered the normal deluxe pack (I can live without a mouse mat, I reckon) and it came to 56,369 yen shipped and with customs, etc. So significantly cheaper. Cheaper than Strictly Limited too.

Comment

My parcel has a few more extra items in so it's a bit heavier than it would have been, had some stuff sat at tenso i needed to get sent off so decided to lump them in with my egret. Would have been a teeny bit cheaper in the postage costs but i cant imagine by much though as ems is expensive.

Comment

I ordered mine from play-asia, Fedex are delivering it on Monday so expect crazy customs

Comment

Seen a few comments on twitter about input lag, and the lag being fixed by using a high (2.4A) power source for USB. Otherwise the unit can throttle a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  My parcel has a few more extra items in so it's a bit heavier than it would have been, had some stuff sat at tenso i needed to get sent off so decided to lump them in with my egret. Would have been a teeny bit cheaper in the postage costs but i cant imagine by much though as ems is expensive.
                  I'm not a massive fan of unboxing videos, but I would absolutely love to see the pure glee on your face as you opened this up!

Comment

Mine arrived from Amazon today. Boxes within boxes within boxes.

Will try and get it set up to snap some pictures this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I'm not a massive fan of unboxing videos, but I would absolutely love to see the pure glee on your face as you opened this up!
                      you'll have to make do with pics at best but by the time i get mine plenty of people on here will have done the money shot lol. nothing overly exciting in mine. Apart from the egret there's that kyoufu shinbun ps1 game i picked up a couple of weeks back, a copy of the cotton rock n roll limited edition for switch and a couple of showa nostalgia books to add to my collection got load of the buggers on every subject.

Comment

I saw a Twitter video earlier, somebody has already got a C64 emulator running on it!

Comment

Been playing a lot with the little guy a fair bit today. Rather than sitting in and going deep with any particular thing, it's just been a breeze through some interesting titles as without an external stick or pad hooked up, yes, it's a little on the cramped side. The interface is nice though, it's a decent selection of games, and in general I'm very impressed.

The tate mechanism is

Current favourite game I've been newly introduced to is Camelty.

Comment

Looks like the SD card has some form of encryption on it as apparently windows can't read it.

Comment

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] Can I buy back my Saturn copy of EAR now you have this?!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                @fuse Can I buy back my Saturn copy of EAR now you have this?!
                                This is where I do my Gollum impression, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X