No announcement yet.

Egret II mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More fun to keep people going till release day.

Comment

Are "gamesrocket.com" & "strictlylimitedgames" the only way to order these in the UK? I am just interested in the basic set with 40 games.

Comment

Can't get my order to update shipping costs but when this has happened in the past it's gotten resolved through customer support. If you were wanting to order through Amazon directly and were waiting for shipping costs to be slightly less bananas though, now's the time.

Comment

Cancelled Amazon.jp order, then reordered at a slightly lower price and much lower shipping. And now cancelling my Strictly Limited preorder, as the Japanese one will come in significantly cheaper now.

Comment

Does the blue buttoned, UK Version have the exact same Japanese language Roms as the Amazon Japan version?

Comment

A Web review ‐ https://www.gamingbible.co.uk/review...source=twitter

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                Does the blue buttoned, UK Version have the exact same Japanese language Roms as the Amazon Japan version?
                I would imagine so. All they've probably done is switch the button colours.

Comment

This is really nice.

Few pictures of mine here.

Comment

Here we go with a full unboxing and indepth review of the Taito Egret II Mini recorded at 60fps

Time Code:
                    00:00 - Opening
                    00:34 - Unboxing
                    07:14 - The screen
                    12:54 - Close up look at the screen
                    14:49 - The options
                    17:52 - On the big screen
                    26:54 - Tate mode with filters
                    30:43 - The conclusion
                    33:00 - Just one more game

Comment

Wonder if you can passthrough the hdmi into the retrotink 5x and add in some scanlines like that, never tried it yet as i'd need something to convert the hdmi plug to scart. Seems like it's pretty decent for the most part, weird they didn't give any instruction sheets for the panel at the top though i'd have thought all machines would have come with them but i'm guessing it's maybe just for the full wallet busting bundles.

Comment

Thanks for sharing [MENTION=6619]DeathAdder[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] … sweet little unit but like Mr Chimp I’ll likely be getting my fix through you guys

Comment

Man shipping is brutal on this nearlk 7kg in weight so thats about £127 in postage thank god i can wipe off any import tax on this thing.

Comment

It's 6,000 Yen shipping for the deluxe box on Amazon as of a couple of days ago.

Comment

Yeah, I think it's actually gonna work out a bit cheaper just to get it with Amazon's own direct shipping and pay the tax in that case importaku.

I just went to checkout on a deluxe package and it comes to 58,472 with tax and shipping:

The tax and shipping there are 15,755Y or £102. So about £25 cheaper.

Like some of the other losers, having vicarious fun observing you guys buying this from afar!
                              Last edited by wakka; 03-03-2022, 13:33.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Like some of the other losers, having vicarious fun observing you guys buying this from afar!
                                I can't believe he's singled you out for this level of abuse, [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]!

Comment

Working...
                                X