Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! After I get the ntsc-uk.com domain transferred to me and pointed to the new server, I'll do a database mass search and replace from domino.org to ntsc-uk.com (adds to list).

Comment

Is searching the forum disabled? Says so for me.

Comment

The 'new posts' feature has vanished all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
          Is searching the forum disabled? Says so for me.
          same here.

Comment

There's a security hole in the search feature. I've turned it off while patching. Sorry guys. Was an urgent thing. It should be back soon, depends if I get a chance to work on it this lunchtime. More likely this evening.

Comment

If I double click near a thread title in the indexes, it opens the box to change it. It should do this just for the threads I've made, but for some reason the box opens for every thread. I don't appear to be able to change the titles of other people's threads, but it's odd.

Actually it's only doing it in certain forums as well, which is weird. Off Topic, for example.

Comment

This is probably not high up on the to-do list, but can we do something about the 4:3 ratio youtube videos?

It seems that both formats are supported (as seen on this page), but the bulk of what people are still posting are coming out in the old nerfed style.
                Would be great if this could be retroactively fixed or at least fixed going forwards and automated so that no matter what people copy/paste into the post, the result is always 16:9 goodness (where applicable).

Thanks.

Comment

Has this change mucked them all up?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    Has this change mucked them all up?
                    Nope that looks awesome! Thanks for that.

Comment

Not sure if it's related to the database tracker changes or not, but at the moment the unread posts feature in Tapatalk doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

Can someone else check this? I'm on Chrome. If I log in with an incorrect password I get the splash screen informing me I can't log on, and then I find I am logged on. Probably password caching on the browser side rather than a big, but you know...

Comment

Looks ok on my chrome. I presume it's ok if you log out properly?

Comment

whats with the massive avatars today?

Comment

also will we ever be able to attach image files to posts? the option only allows txt files right now.

edit: cant see the option at all now! nevermind

Comment

I just happened to change mine after the migration, and the limit was at 120*120. More than happy for them to be reduced to 90*90 again. In fact I might resize now, they do look a little ungainly.

Comment

Working...
                                X