Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are 180 x 180 now and whilst some of the pixel art look kind of cool, most just look crap stretched double their size!

Comment

Comment

And to me
        I'll look into the sizing.

Comment

Server is being rather cautious at the mo - I'll play with some settings. Sorry about that.

Comment

The Failbook button at the top of topics etc keeps on resizing in Safari. The containing iFrame needs to be made a little bigger to accommodate it. It is really annoying as the whole page jitters up and down because of it.

Comment

the search function doesn't want to work for me

Comment

I'm getting the jitters too...I think I'm going to...eurrggghhhhhh

Comment

any word on a fix for this - makes the forum unusable really.

Comment

Where is the Onore translation which NTSC-uk used to have? Did a site and Google search and found nothing. I wrote an article on the game, and link to you guys, so would be keen to have an u-to-date URL. Cheers.

OLD DEAD LINK
                    Last edited by Sketcz; 18-04-2011, 17:02.

Comment

Originally posted by GMass View Post
                      any word on a fix for this - makes the forum unusable really.
                      I did install Safari to have a look. Man, it was very disturbing. Doesn't happen in any other browser that I've tried. I'll see if there's a ticket for it already on vbulletin - it's not something I'll attempt to fix myself - I'd rather turn it off until properly fixed in a new version. Will update plan later when I've had a chance to rummage in the tickets.

Other people with the same problem
                      Last edited by charlesr; 18-04-2011, 12:59.

Comment

Both Chrome & Firefox display this, reverts back to normal font http://www.ntsc-uk.co.uk/forumdispla...ff-Topic-Forum but not in http://www.ntsc-uk.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?5-Non-gaming still has the red boxes though?

Comment

Well had a look myself and it appears I had NTSC-UK font test Fluid active? Changed back to vB4 Default Style which looks like what I had been using previously. No idea why it changed? Or maybe I had it selected and you only just started changing it

Would be nice to know.

Comment

Fluid is being worked on gradually. Fixed is not. Presumably you had it selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                              Anyone know the updated URL for this?

Comment

It hasn't been created yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X