No announcement yet.

Official wrestling thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory Road sounded pretty good, though JJ retaining again with a guitar shot could have been seen a mile off.

btw, did anyone see last weeks tough enough segment? Puder (UFC guy) nearly made Angle tap out, but the referees just quickly counted because his shoulders were on the mat (despite them not being down for 3 seconds). Was pretty funny.

Comment

Yeah that Angle tough enough segment annoyed him greatly apparently. Though hes causing alot of problems in the smackdown locker room with his political manouvering so most of the other grapplers just found it funny. 'its a work for a reason' was the term bandied about apparently. This weeks TE segment was just........ . That guy stole the mic and went off on one when he shouldnt. The two guests did almost nowt. May Young was truly, truly disturbing i mean does she even know where she is anymore? Several of the contestants had to be pulled off Young.Also if you watched closely you can clearly see Al Snow give the guy who calles himself the 'vanilla gorilla' a telling off after he slaps mae on the arse when shes on the floor. Truly a disturbing segment but alas probably one of the highest rating sections.
      Is it me or is RVD just getting clumsier?

Anyone ordered SS for tonight? I have though i must say whover decided to go for a traditional Survivor series match on the raw roster needs shooting. Smackdowns wrestlers already had an extremely good one for the PPV theres no need for another. Needless padding and a lazy idea if you ask me.

Also Snitsky=Legend . That baby punt was extremely amusing.

Comment

remember ''it wasnt his fault''
        the 2 brands did 2 seperate elimination matchs last year aswell
        they are good time fillers i guess
        im looking forward to hedenreich-undertaker which i think will be a great match
        btw jbl said he would quit if he lost to booker tonight which i think he will
        it would sulk if he left cause there is a distinct lack of championship quality on smackdown

Comment

survivor series has come and go and the major results are:

taker beat hedenreich
          gurerros team beat angles
          ortans team beat triple hs
          jbl beat booker t

a decent ppv by all accounts

Comment

Yeah it was pretty good though it wasnt brilliant. Snitsky got banged up very badly by that goofy maven. He had this huge boxer like gash above his eyebrow, he may have also broken his orbital bone so could be out for ages. Carlito will also be out for something like 3 months since his shoulder got banged up badly prior to SS, hence why he didnt wrestle at all.

Comment

I watched it t'other day. It was great. This guy with special needs teamed up with the Rock and kicked this other dude's ass. I would be more specific, but I didn't get all of it since I was trying to explain to my friends what wrestling is all about and why it's so great.

Comment

if carlito is injured then what will they do about the us title?
                strip him?

maven was general manager of raw on monday as per the stipulations for that ss match
                he gave himself a world title shot but lost after some snitsky interference
                also eugene and regal won the tag titles

Comment

if hes out for twenty to thirty days he will be striped of the title as it always is

Comment

i suppose so but who would take the title in his place?

Comment

Cena will be off again shooting more of that film hes in after smackdown. So god knows who'l be given the title. Id bet theyl keep it on carlito and quietly ignore the 30 day rule. As for cena i read elswhere that many consider him to have plateaud over the last year and the only way hes going is downwards. Mind you his 'word life' gimmick always, always, always got on my nerves.

Comment

Cena's gimmick has always been rubbish, He was quite good with the Ruthless Aggression crap when he first started and then it all went downhill.

Comment

his ''raps'' did get preety embaressing although they were good for a cheap laugh
                          question: whats the next wwe ppv and what brand?

Comment

Armagedon: Smackdown. The theres New Years Revolution in January in Puerto Rico and thats with RAW.
                            Last edited by revisedgenocide; 19-11-2004, 21:10.

Comment

new years revoulution?
                              never heard of it

is that one of those new ppvs like taboo tuesday and the great american bash?

Comment

Yeah its only a few days into the year. The 6th iirc. Should be interesting at least. Stone Cold should be back around that time if all things go well.

Comment

Working...
                                X