Official wrestling thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seany1979
    I hated the way Finkel buried Bret at the start of the Hall of Fame section of WM - shocking. Still, it felt good when me and Kane ran through Carlito and Masters, eh 112?
    Thing is, Bret stuck to his word, despite all the pushing (and frankly total setup for him to return) he didn't do it. He did the DVD thing to tell his side of the story, did the Hall of Fame to say goodbye to the fans (I loved his "You don't have to worry about me anymore" bit) and that's that. Liked the way he didn't pull any punches about his feelings for Vince and the WWE either, said it like it is (or like he felt it).

Comment

Orton's been suspended for 60 days, due to unproffessional conduct, anyone care to guess why?
      Hope he didn't take a **** in another divas kit bag again.

Comment

It is a shame, but Orton sounds a real asshole. he is clearly a very talented chap, and probably the first heel to genuinely grated on me for many a year (last one was probably the 2000-2001 vintage HHH).

He seems to really hate women for some reason, and acts as arrogant as his on screen character. Of course there have also been unfounded rumours about his sexuality.

Originally posted by jimmie2k
        Orton's been suspended for 60 days, due to unproffessional conduct, anyone care to guess why?
        Hope he didn't take a **** in another divas kit bag again.

Comment

i thought that was scott hall who had a dump on a plate and served it to sunny.

Aye i must agree, seaney and kane make a decent tag team. It jus means seaney will hafta step up his game to make sure Kane does not upstage him. By the way man, you sure looked buff in waterboy.

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
            Of course there have also been unfounded rumours about his sexuality.
            Gay wrestlers?

You must be joking.

Comment

of course man, there are loads of gay wrestlers................

Comment

How can anyone think that big oily, muscular guys with swimming cozzies on "grappling" each other is gay?

Comment

your guess is as good as mine! Actually come to think about it................ Big show is errr..................... hmmmm...............

Comment

seperated at birth...........

Comment

Only just noticed this after 112 goaded me in the FAO Andy thread!

Nice work mate

If only I had his money as well as his stunning looks.

Comment

nah you are much better looking m8!

Comment

that reminds me, the lesner/wwe lawsuit was settled the other day

also is ECW making a comeback? in a completly basterdised form of course

Comment

Yes - i hear that Paul Heyman, Tommy Dreamer and to a lesser extent RVD will have creative control of a "new" ECW, which will replace Ohio Valley, most likely. good idea if it is done right.

they have already signed Sabu, and apparently contracts are lined up for others, like Balls Mahoney and my personal favourite, Sandman

It is a shame that some of the other players won't be making the new league, such as Raven and Rhino, due to their TNA commitments. But should still be entertaining, even if it is mainly house shows. I hope that they sign Danny Doring and Roadkill - one of my favourite tag teams ever.

Looking forward to the next TNA PPV. Apparently it will be headlined by Scott Steiner and Jeff Jarrett against Sting/Steve Borden and his "mystery" guest partner, Samoa Joe. Joe is the absolute tits in pro wrestling right now. WWE are trying to emulate him with (the commendable yet limited) Umaga, but Samoa's combination of brutal, submission based mat wrestling and spectacular speed and manouvres for a pretty hefty guy are just breathtaking. Mick Foley has been urging Mcmahon to sign him for months, and in a way I am glad he hasn't (and probably never will because Joe has publicly said he wouldn't go to WWE), because he would end up just another mid-card act.

if anyone can drag a good match out of Big Poppa Pump, then it is Samoa Joe.

Comment

Oh - and as I have said before - WWE should definately take Brock back with open arms. they have missed him badly.

Comment

Joe is top but, na, no one is THAT good, surely? Reckon he could drag a good match out of Mark Henry as well? Angle couldn't even manage it.

Looking forward to the new ECW, probably likely to start after One Night Stand I guess. WIll be buying the ECW compilation DVDs, getting ready for it!

Comment

Working...
                                X