Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
    Good to see Clarkson getting an award on that there TV awards program. Also nice to see Lewis Hamilton giving it to him! Even nicer to hear that Hamilton is going to be on Top Gear in the reasonably priced car in the next few weeks!
    Aye nice one!

Also, why are we watching this crap?

Comment

I blame the Mrs! <points at the Mrs>

Comment

Remember its on now people!

Comment

this episode seems pretty dull at the moment. anyone agree?

Comment

Aye, agreed

Comment

Yep, not the best of episodes.

Comment

I thought that was great, I laughed alot throughout more than I have for a while with Top Gear. Loved it!

Oliver was a great wee car.

Comment

Thought it was good, but i guess we're all comparing it to the legendary america trip episode.

There is definitely nothing better to watch on a sunday night.

Comment

Anyone know when it's repeated? Managed to miss it tonight. I checked a TV guide that said it's repeated on Wednesday at 7:00pm on BBC2, but it's not there on Sky listings.. I'm in Scotland BTW, if that makes a difference.

Comment

Weds at 7.00 sounds about right, this weeks episode was OK, not fantastic but as someone else said there's sod on all on a Sunday evening.

Comment

this was utter pish. what a total waste of a show. no redeeming features

Comment

I thought it was quite entertaining myself, but it doesn't stop me from wishing they made a show about cars. New (Or old), exciting cars that I can't afford. These features were fine when they were a small percentage of the show, but recently they seem to be the main focus.

Comment

Funny you say that Number45. Are you finding Fifth Gear (if you watch that) to be the opposite to what that used to be as well? Time was they'd get all hyped about the latest 1.0 litre Clio, but now they are well into Ferrari 430 Scuderia and Veyrons. Seems like the two shows have swapped focus?

Comment

The show yesterday upset me in almost every imaginable way. It was infantile, insensitive, disposable and out and out offensive in many parts. I hope the show gets dumped soon, it's more than overstayed it's welcome.

Comment

WOW, I was out last night so have this and Long Way Down to watch tonight (if I can get a shot of the telly from the mrs who'll be watching spring watch).

Can't wait now, seems to be a very emotive episodes in many different ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X