No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't he something like the fifth Stig anyway? He changes more than Dr Who.

Comment

not really news this is it, interesting comment on the Times site though with somebody claiming when they did a 24h race (in the diesel BMW if memory serves) that Ben Collins was spotted and did one stint but Russ Swift donned the Stig outfit for the 2nd stint behind the wheel.

I suspect Stig is like Lassie.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
        I suspect Stig is like Lassie.
        Dude, seriously, there is no way on earth that the Stig is a Collie dog!

Comment

I see BBC have released a statement clarifying the situation with The Stig... it is in fact, none other than, Graham Hill!

Comment

And they invented a time machine to pull it off.

Comment

Oh my God.... The Black is Back....????

Comment

not Top Gear strictly but how can anybody argue with Clarkson's summing up of Gordon Brown as a 'one eyed Scottish idiot'

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

a perfect accurate insult with not a single wasted word.

Comment

I see the BBC missed out what he said about Top Gear viewers. The papers didn't

Comment

not Top Gear strictly but how can anybody argue with Clarkson's summing up of Gordon Brown as a 'one eyed Scottish idiot'

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

a perfect accurate insult with not a single wasted word.
                    Yes, but the point is that it was clearly intended as an insult. What is relevance of his eye or nationality if it's not just a personal attack?

Comment

for somebody who has put the country in debt for in excess of 30 years, destroyed people's pensions, given prudent oldies with savings virtually no income from them, put unemployment back up to very high numbers etc etc if the worst he hears is being called a 1-eyed scottish idiot I'd say he's got off pretty lightly.

Comment

for somebody who has put the country in debt for in excess of 30 years, destroyed people's pensions, given prudent oldies with savings virtually no income from them, put unemployment back up to very high numbers etc etc if the worst he hears is being called a 1-eyed scottish idiot I'd say he's got off pretty lightly.

Hear Hear!

Comment

Sure Top Gear returns next Sunday (21st June). Hoorah.

Comment

Yep, I've seen the advert. There's also some James May thing about going to the Moon on after it too.

Comment

top gears new season is on right now. currently racing a steam train, a vincent and a old jag.

Comment

LOL Stig shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X