No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garbage, and for the first time I am considering not watching the next episode.

it was utter drivel from start to finish.

Comment

Crossed my mind also, happened to miss first 30 minutes yesterday and sounds like didn't miss a great deal. The Sport Twingo's look quite nice, seen a few on the road in sunny Essex. One was chavved up with Viper stripes and everything. No Burberry though.

Has now become the show to put on while doing something else. Which is such a waste.

Comment

T'was great fun, probably best ep this series so far. Especially loved the barrel roll Renault moment in the sewage pipes, almost didn't make it.

Comment

It's amazing to me how split this ep is for people. All over the internet (well on 3 sites I've seen it) there are people that hated every last second of it (me) and others proclaiming it the greatest episode in ages.

Maybe I'm getting old and miserable or something but I just hated it.

Comment

So, who else noticed that the music playing as he did the roll in the tunnel was from Gears of War? Just me? Oh, I'll get me coat...

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
              So, who else noticed that the music playing as he did the roll in the tunnel was from Gears of War? Just me? Oh, I'll get me coat...

Comment

I'm in the "that was one of the greatest episodes in ages" camp. Really funny from start to finish with some interesting cars to show.

Comment

think i saw this episodes jokes coming back in 1995

Comment

At least you saw them, bloody BBC changing their scheduling all the time

Comment

Yep, was gonna say, I missed the first 15 minutes.

Comment

That was a pretty poor episode really, I don't normally mind the scripted stuff but the whole 'art gallery' piece was so incredibly forced.

Did like my fellow Nottingham Forest fans chanting 'you fat bastard' at Jezza though.

Comment

What happened to the scheduling? It was on at 8 like it's supposed to be for me.

Loved the Noble, the article was OK to, thought Jenson was good value. Christmas gifts were a bit poor. Art thing was on the whole rubbish but had some interest.

Average/10

Comment

I assumed it was on at 9 like the previous few episodes. Caught it on iPlayer now, not a great episode. Next one is the special though and they are always worth a watch

Comment

Are the specials 'always worth a watch'? Won't it just be exactly the same as the Africa and Vietnam ones? My sources say 'yes'. They're only lucky there is ****e all else on the TV these days or I would have stopped watching ages ago.

Comment

I enjoyed the Africa and Vietnam ones so don't really see that as being an issue!

Comment

Working...
                                X