Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutmymilk

I also adore the continuity between seasons for supposedly small detail such as:
    Here: http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Glass_eye
    And: http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Eyepatch_man

I would never remember or spot stuff like this if it wasn't for the awesome fansites!
    I mentioned that a page back

Saw the US and Canadian teasers last night, looks like this mini-climax is going to be a good 'un!
    Last edited by MonkeyWrench; 03-11-2006, 08:06.

Comment

Awesome episode. Best so far in S3.

Comment

Yer that was fantastic - I'm going to watch it again tonight. USTV is really hitting it's stride at the moment - This weeks Lost, Prison Break and Heroes have all been fantastic.

Comment

I agree that was the best episode of the season, it seemed to have entirely different pacing to almost every other episode. I'm amazed it showed so much too - more of that please!

Loche mentioned to eko that he saw a beautiful light in season1, when he came face to face with the 'monster' (not seen by us). Eko obviously is facing the black smoke. Suggests to me, on the most obvious level, that it is going down a good\evil road. Doesn't suggest why kate and jack saw the black smoke in the final episode of S1 though...

oh well

Comment

very good episode yes, sad to see Eko go though, he was one of my favourite characters, believe the blonde is testing Jack on say-sp of Ben

Comment

Oh man, just watched it again. Eko's death really is very sad, and I felt Loches sadness when he turned him over and saw he was dying. Really quite moving. Then the last scene where Eko see's a flashback of him as a child with his brother. :'( Very upset he's gone, he was a superb character.

Comment

Exactly - That scene

right at the end of Ecko and his brother walking off as kids - almost brough at tear to the eye Superb piece of work

Comment

i have a question that i need answering... why the **** is hurley still obese after being stranded on an island for months on end??

Comment

Its his glands..... He's big boned etc etc....

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ

Loche mentioned to eko that he saw a beautiful light in season1, when he came face to face with the 'monster' (not seen by us). Eko obviously is facing the black smoke. Suggests to me, on the most obvious level, that it is going down a good\evil road. Doesn't suggest why kate and jack saw the black smoke in the final episode of S1 though...

oh well
                      I'm sure I read there's some connection with the backgammon game being played in season one, i.e. black and white pieces, so yeah

the good and evil thing might be spot on. Also Kate and Jack didn't encounter the black smoke first hand like it did with Eko and Locke.

Last edited by MonkeyWrench; 08-11-2006, 15:02.

Comment

we dont know that locke is talking about the monster at all really, he could be describing the light he saw in the hatch in S1.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
                          I'm sure I read there's some connection with the backgammon game being played in season one, i.e. black and white pieces, so yeah

the good and evil thing might be spot on. Also Kate and Jack didn't encounter the black smoke first hand like it did with Eko and Locke.

If it's a good/evil thing, do we have any clue why it was tearing down trees and rampaging through the forest in season 1 and then totally chilled out and vanished?

Comment

meh, not a great episode to end on.
                            hardly anything happened at all apart from the last ten minutes, and the flashbacks werent very special either. bit dissapointed.

they should have let the last episode be the last one before the break i think.

Comment

Nearly 4 months til the next one now...

I don't care how kind they think they've been to us showing 6 on the trot, a 4 month break is an utter disgrace.

Comment

We just wouldn't stand for it over here. There'd be riots in the streets.

Comment

Working...
                                X