No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got prison break and heroes to keep us occupied - Sopranos and The Shield must be due back soon too and 24 will be on in the New Year.

I think I'll manage without it for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
      Got prison break and heroes to keep us occupied - Sopranos and The Shield must be due back soon too and 24 will be on in the New Year.

I think I'll manage without it for a while.
      Can I also reccommend Jericho, it's brilliant and reminds me of lost...it's very mystery based but also hugely about character development. It's up to episode 8 now, I really highly reccommend it.

Comment

Cheers Jebus you're not the first to recommend that - I'll look it up

Comment

Didn't kate

meet ethan in season two

? I thought her flashback this week was pretty pointless, came out of nowhere and didn't really add much.

I did enjoy the episode, was on the edge of my seet towards the end.

Comment

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx?posting={C39047D5-FB9F-4074-8B5D-C7AB3C0CCE3F}

Bloody good read here, guys.

Comment

Nice find milk - that was an interesting interview indeed.

Now, can we have some more eps please ??

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez
                Nope. Sky now have the rights, they will be running with Episode 7 on Sunday 11th Feb, 4 days after the US. It will be in glorious HD. :-)
                Have C4 totally lost the rights to it?

Much as I'd like to see it (easily) in HD, the day I give Murdoch money for a Sky subscription would be a sad day indeed. Fortunately it will never happen.

Comment

Cool with that stance. I take over ?50k from Mr M every year, the best of both worlds, I get it for free and rape the company at the same time!

Comment

For UK TV peeps the Series 2 recap episode is on Sky 1 on Wednesday at 10pm.
                    So i'm hoping that it will start proper next Wednesday.

Is the recap episode worth a gander?

Comment

It contains nothing new if you've seen all of Season 2, nice reminder episode though.

Comment

saw episode 3 (i think) on irish tv last night that was pretty good

the polar bear ,locke rescuing ecko ,and lockes flashback

not bad stuff at all

Comment

Watched episode six
                          last night and was massively disappointed by the 'cliff-hanger' ending. It had plenty of moments where people should have been saying things to each other but didn't - they bring it all on themselves to be honest!

Jack is on the walky-talky to Kate telling them to run, Kate doesn't let Jack know that they are on a different island. They could have all met up or at least searched the area in an hour and been in a much better position than just legging it >_<

Comment

Im not a fan of this cliffhanger ending crap, but does this mean with the first two episodes being on sunday that in 4 weeks time, we will overtake the USA? I dont know when it's meant to start again.

Comment

Originally posted by Benji
                              does this mean with the first two episodes being on sunday that in 4 weeks time, we will overtake the USA? I dont know when it's meant to start again.
                              No. I think by the time the US one starts again, both us and them will roughly be in sync.

Comment

As posted previously, UK will be just 4 days behind USA when it restarts over there (assuming Sky have no breaks)

Comment

Working...
                                X