Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"First Play Guidelines:

PLEASE DO NOT START THREADS ON GAMES THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN RELEASED* OR YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED.

Does it really matter as its going to be on TV in two days time and it also has no commercial value anyway.

Comment

Superb episode! Not much answered but it sets up the series really well. It's great to have LOST back!

Comment

I wasn't wanting it to go down the piracy discussion route, but I just remember reading another TV thread (possibly Prison Break) recently and it was obvious that if you were watching the UK episodes, it was full of spoilers from the US ones and they weren't hidden in tags.

Comment

Great episode, lots of questions as usual, but more intresting becuase I find the Flashforward format alot more intriguing than the flashbacks.

Also anyone want to speculate as to what

Hurley and Jacks secret

is?...
          Last edited by rmoxon; 01-02-2008, 16:21.

Comment

i really enjoyed this episode despite it not giving away too much, particularly in the island stuff. but the flash forwards were nice, raising quite a few interesting questions.
            hurley episodes are always great though. best character in it i think.

things should heat up a bit next week when we get the rescuers turning up i suppose.
            good to have it back though.

edit, i assume their secret is something to do with not revealing exactly what went on while they were on the island.
            Last edited by Fuddle; 01-02-2008, 21:05.

Comment

Thats chap at the very end? Have we seen him before?

Comment

Anyone notice

Hurleys GOOD luck now, in the flash forwards?

Comment

I reckon they'll get off the island then end up going back or something. Has that been hinted at already in previous episode or is that obvious to other people and I'm just forgetting obvious hints about it!?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                    I reckon they'll get off the island then end up going back or something. Has that been hinted at already in previous episode or is that obvious to other people and I'm just forgetting obvious hints about it!?
                    They havent really hinted at it at all, they want to go back, but I really doubt it will happen. The only conclusion i can come too at this point is that by the end everyone dies...

But I certainly cnat see them going back to the island.

Comment

Really good episode, Lost really knows how to open (and close) a season.

Some interesting things in there

Hurley states that he is one of the four survivors, which suggests that the rest die or stay behind. We already know Jack, Hurley and Kate get off (from the final of season 3) but do not know the forth.
                      Jack's state of mind in the final episode of Season 3 was much more broken than the first of season four - he mentioned to kate that he wanted to go back. Obviously something is going to happen to Jack off island to make him return, the same things that are happening to Hurley perhaps (visions).
                      Hurley saw Jacob, suggesting that 'character' is going to get more explanation this year
                      We know that Hurley and Jack get off the island, and at the end of season three Jack attends a funeral for what (we can only assume) is one of the main characters - does hurley die?

Comment

wasnt it the oceanic 6?

Comment

yeah it was.

As for Jacob

Did anyone notice it was Christian Shepherd in the rocking chair? On the copy I watched it was too dark to see but lostpedia have a pic where its clearly Jacks Dad in the chair. It was Jacobs eye that we saw at the window.

Comment

Yes it was (6).

Too slow.
                            Last edited by VR46; 02-02-2008, 10:43.

Comment

So lost is back

Not bad start but we'll see how it all pans out...

I think the guy rocking in the chair when hurley was peering into the cabin was Jacks Dead Dad

Comment

next weeks episode "Confirmed Dead" sneek peeks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X