No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I agree, since I stopped demanding answers each week I have started to enjoy the series more and more. I just wish...they'd show it more than once a week

Comment

Wow, loved Episode 2, thought it was superb! I love how Loche asked about the Smoke monster, lawlz. After all the things he could of asked about, it was that. A super high fan request from the forums, perhaps? Although we didn't get the bloody answer!

Very excited about Season 4, it's great so far!

So many new questions yet again, you gotta love it

Comment

Lost yet again answers questions with more answers, one question i want to know is

how they have a picture of ben if hes never been off the island, i guess he could of done once or twice using the submarine

Comment

i dunno if i'm just a spanna or what, but when he asked about the smoke and Ben said "her name is such-and-such", i thought for a second he was referring to the monster

i was like "bloody hell, the monster's a woman!"

lost is obviously a bit too deep for me

Comment

How you guys seen episope 2 already?

Comment

Originally posted by Del Boy View Post
              How you guys seen episope 2 already?
              The magic of internet.

Comment

Oh, thought maybe it had been put on anytime early or something.

Comment

Originally posted by halfhearts View Post
                  Lost yet again answers questions with more answers, one question i want to know is

how they have a picture of ben if hes never been off the island, i guess he could of done once or twice using the submarine
                  I thought

he had been off the island, and was lieing the whole time about being born there?

Comment

Can we have a separate thread for each episode or maybe one for the UK-aired shows and one for the US-aired shows?

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                      I thought

he had been off the island, and was lieing the whole time about being born there?
                      I thought that too...

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                        I thought

well i thought

he wasnt born there was he? i thought he was born in the woods and then came to the island with his dad "ROGER Workman" and they gave his dad a crap job, but i guess u dont kno wher he is born because it doesnt rly show you it jus shows his mum and "Roger" in some woods. could of been on the island i guess. But when Ben and his Dad got off the submarine it seemed new to them so

Comment

Originally posted by halfhearts View Post
                          well i thought

he wasnt born there was he? i thought he was born in the woods and then came to the island with his dad "ROGER Workman" and they gave his dad a crap job, but i guess u dont kno wher he is born because it doesnt rly show you it jus shows his mum and "Roger" in some woods. could of been on the island i guess. But when Ben and his Dad got off the submarine it seemed new to them so
                          Thats what i thought

The difference with the photo though is that Ben was a child when he came to the island, in the photo he is an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by ascender View Post
                            Can we have a separate thread for each episode or maybe one for the UK-aired shows and one for the US-aired shows?
                            of course you could just check the thread on a sunday night, but that involves skipping back quite a few pages, doesn't it? i don't look at these threads until i've seen the latest epsiodes either, and recently i've been watching things pretty late, so have to skip back to read stuff, but i think splitting the thread would simply mean two threads to keep track of, as stuff won't be repeated in each thread

Comment

Lockes question about the black smoke was surreal. I never thought we'd see the answer posed to Ben. It seems he has no idea what it is but that Ben is a devious c*nt!

Great episode, this show is on fire.

Comment

i've become complacent in Lost's absence. none of the other programs i've been watching - prison break, smallville, jericho, smallville, etc - demand any brainwork

Comment

Working...
                                X