No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rusty's post is very interesting indeed and would explain a lot. I think. TBH I'm not sure any more. I lost track of a lot of what was going on, what had happened and how it was all linked ages ago.

Comment

One other thing which I've just realised... Did this episode also confirm that the Oceanic wreckage that was found had been faked? Which then at least rules out the "they're all dead" theories.

Sorry if I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

And was the magic ghost-busting hoover simply a prop for the guy to make this clients feel like he was doing something akin to what happens in Ghostbusters?

Interesting point in the woods where Jack is the one surrounding people with guns, as the Others used to do to them.
      Last edited by ascender; 11-02-2008, 11:29.

Comment

Regarding the history thing:

maybe the coffin that Jack sees at the end of Season 3 is somebody that he is very close to, his ex-wife or an unknown character, so when Desmond turned the key and changed history, he effectively killed this person. Would potentially explain why Jack was so keen to return to the island, to try and bring this person back?

The wreckage hasn't been explained, only thing we can assume at this point was that it's a fake, though that's never a wise thing to do with Lost...assume things

Comment

As I've heard on a millions sales courses, assuming just makes an ass of u and me

Comment

*dies*

Comment

I think its pretty much confirmed as a fake... at least that the general opinion. I've seen reference to the 'Find 815' game that was going on before the start of season 4 but dont know much more about it that that.

Comment

Ive been pondering over the recent posts and reading on various theories, heres what I think. For those who are yet to see the latest episodes, please look away.

Now we know for sure that Jack, Kate and Hurley have all gotten off the Island. At the end of finale of season 3, Jack was going round the bend saying he needs to get back. The question is why?

Now the first episode of season 4 we can already see Jack progressing into the the state, rather ironically his father used to be in i.e the alcohol in his early morning juice even though he has gotten off the Island. The question is why?

I believe that to get off the Island Jack, Kate and Hurley and the 3 others had to do some sort of deal and leave everyone else behind. Them being able to leave was on the condition they never speak of the Island and/or confirm anyone else is alive. That policeman who knew Anna Lucia asked hurley if he ever met her? and he hesitated and said no. Why would he do that? and the way Jack was going on seems like they left the Island when they shouldnt have hence why he saying they have to return.

And the bit about the plane in the sea really screwed with my head as we all know the plane broke up and the cockpit landed in the jungle and the tail end landed on the other side of the Island and sunk in the ocean. I believe its a giant cover up by either Dharma or Widmore Corporation so the outside world dont find out about the Island.

Ok my head is so messed up! Damn lost!! Damn you!

Comment

I'm expecting Rosseau to be developed a lot more over the next two years - We basically know very little about her and the 16 years she has spent on the island.

She is one of the few who hasn't had any flashbacks, yet she obviously knows so much.

Comment

My view on the wreckage

If the whole history changing theory is correct, maybe the wreckage is real and the survivors now exist on a seperate timeline or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle View Post
                      excellent youtube video here. relating to theries from episode 2

http://www.LostFanz.com Never before seen Lost Orientation Video. Released at comic-con 2007. Dharma Station 6 the orchid.Screenshots: http://lostgiddy.blogs...

its one of those dharma orientation videos.
                      My head exploded.

Comment

Originally posted by djjimbob View Post
                        My head exploded.
                        Love the subliminal messages hidden in the frames. "God loves you as he loved Jacob." WTF is that all about?

Talk about an explosive clip and only 2 minutes long.

Wow.
                        Last edited by ascender; 12-02-2008, 12:24.

Comment

CloverLost:

There is a Lost easter egg in Cloverfield's opening sequence. Eagle eye viewers will notice a Dharma symbol, similar the pearl station log...

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle View Post
                            excellent youtube video here. relating to theries from episode 2

http://www.LostFanz.com Never before seen Lost Orientation Video. Released at comic-con 2007. Dharma Station 6 the orchid.Screenshots: http://lostgiddy.blogs...

its one of those dharma orientation videos.

Killer bunnies?!

Comment

the old sci fi rule of the same matter cannot exist in the same place at the same time, hence dont let them touch.

Comment

DON'T CROSS THE BUNNIES!!!

Yep that nails it for me.

There's clearly a whole

alternative reality with the island. In one reality the plane goes down in to the ocean and they're found dead. Inside the `sphere` of the island is the other reality.

All we need now is Jean-Claude Van Damme to do some split jumps and we're in full on Timecop territory.

Comment

Working...
                                X