No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The comments about Jack's dad, I think, were a sign of just how messed up he is. When he made the comment to the surgeon, he got a funny look back from him, which I thought to mean that his dad is long dead.

Yes, the funeral parlour was in a black neighbourhood.

Comment

Just found about about a series of 12 webisodes which apparantly may provide a few answers. The first 5 are up now.

Haven't watched them yet as I'm in work - will do over the weekend sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        Just found about about a series of 12 webisodes which apparantly may provide a few answers. The first 5 are up now.

Haven't watched them yet as I'm in work - will do over the weekend sometime.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/mis...index?pn=index
        So far they're a bit dull. Sort of like scenes that got cut during editing but with less production values.

The 6th one is the best so far.

On a better note is the new series 4 trailer. Just quick flashes of shots but there's a cow in there and Charlie, too!

Comment

season 4 theatre promo

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Lost is back, Jan 31st!

Showing 8 out of 16 episodes, thanks to the wonderful writers strike. Just when we thought we'd get a whole (albeit shorter) season, the idiots decide to ruin it for us again.

Still, looking forward to the return.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy View Post
              Lost is back, Jan 31st!

Showing 8 out of 16 episodes, thanks to the wonderful writers strike. Just when we thought we'd get a whole (albeit shorter) season, the idiots decide to ruin it for us again.

Still, looking forward to the return.
              Feb 3rd for those with Sky One!!

Comment

Glad to see Sky One are keeping up with the good dates. Can't wait.

Comment

really looking forward to this.
                  i started rewatching the 3rd series again during christmas, thinking if i got round to one a day i'd be done just in time. but i got hooked on it again, and i only have the last two to see again. although i admit i did skip through a few of the flashbacks.
                  it is excellent though, and being able to see them all together is really nice. i'd forgotten half of the cool stuff.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this, the last episode of season three was just what the program needed.

Comment

Must admit to looking forward to Season 4, however need to watch last episode of Season 3 to refresh my old, failing memory.

Comment

Season 3 was immense TV, i dont think i've ever been awaiting a TV program as much as Season 4.

Comment

So much as gone on since Season One, and things they haven't gone back to yet, there's lot's I can't remember!

Comment

Has this been posted already? New trailer ... can't wait!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Jan 31st, people!

Comment

Looking good, it's only on fortnightly for Feb, then weekly from March I believe. So need to see final episode of Season 3 again.

Comment

I found this pretty amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h76WX...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X