Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 has been doing it for years

Lots of stuff finishing up next week, Lost, 24, Heroes.

Comment

this is the first time i've watched 24 on a weekly basis, I've seen S1-4 on DVD, missed out on 5. But thats for another thread.

Looking forward to yet another confrontation with the others, though.

Comment

Pretty good episode again this week, but why didn't they just

cut the cable to the underwater station instead of the risky swim out to it?

Comment

Surely

The Cable is powering the station which charly needs to press the switch, no power, no switch, no rescue

Comment

Isn't the switch to turn off the jamming? no power, no jamming!

Comment

thats a good point, we as the viewer assume the switch controls the power to the jamming signal... I dunno now, good point!! get Sayid to machete the cable

Comment

The cable

is just an anchor apparently. How do they manage to jam radio waves from underwater though?

Comment

Better filler episode than the usual, things trundled along nothing major but set the scene for next week

Anyone remembers claires trippy dream in which locke had a white and black eye ?

Comment

Introducing.... 2 fit birds in overalls.

Great stuff - I really thought it was the end for Charles. Glad it wasn't!

Reckon Desmond saw that he survived and is there to 'test' him? After all, now we know why he was so up for going down there himself!

Comment

Finally got round to watching Eps 20 and 21 ... good stuff, but

how did they manage to gas the entire Dharma compound so fast? They were in the OPEN AIR. Ben's dad in the enclosed space of a van took a good few seconds to die, and yet the rest of them looked like they died mid-stride.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                        Finally got round to watching Eps 20 and 21 ... good stuff, but

how did they manage to gas the entire Dharma compound so fast? They were in the OPEN AIR. Ben's dad in the enclosed space of a van took a good few seconds to die, and yet the rest of them looked like they died mid-stride.
                        You didn't notice the

bullet holes in their heads when Locke & Ben were looking in the grave ?

Comment

You didn't notice the bullet holes in their heads when Locke & Ben were looking in the grave ?
                          I did, but

most of the ones we saw at the dharma camp in the flashback had blood around their nose/mouth like Ben's dad, as if they had been exposed to the gas. Plus, the "hostiles" were walking around the camp wearing gas masks, then Richard removed his to check that it was safe, so they seemed to be suggesting that most of the Dharma people had been gassed.

Just seemed odd to me.

Comment

another god damn awful programme from across the water. I cant stand this but am forced to watch it by my addicted girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal88 View Post
                              another god damn awful programme from across the water. I cant stand this but am forced to watch it by my addicted girlfriend.
                              A few examples of the home-brewed stuff which is so much better if you please ?

Casualty ?
                              Taggart ?
                              The Bill ?
                              That ****-awful dinosaur thing that was on ITV ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pal88 View Post
                                Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                X