No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched Episode 9. Good stuff, a few nuggets revealed and a nice cliff hanger ending. The flashbacks were okay too - they're fine when they actually advance the characters and story and aren't just fluff like all the Michael and Walt ones were.

Comment

Seconded - A good episode - Only thing I was disappointed with was

the extra tape footage - I thought it was going to be something tremendous far from it

Comment

agreed...really liked the flashback stuff, and the cliff hanger.
        but the

rest of the film was crap...whats the point in cutting that out and hiding it on the other side of the island when it doesnt reveal anything anyway?

ages to wait for the next one though

Comment

Agreed. A very good episode. One thing that did have me wondering though?

Who the **** does the hand belong to?!

(THE PICTURE IS A SPOILER)
          Last edited by Pavey; 01-12-2005, 21:50.

Comment

Looks like a shoulder can see a neck I think?

Good show, same as always built up ****, and ended with the usuall wtf

Comment

Its a hand coming in from the right,wearing a black glove,and making a snake like movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
                Agreed. A very good episode. One thing that did have me wondering though?

Who the **** does the hand belong to?!

(THE PICTURE IS A SPOILER)
                Presumably the trainer of the horse getting it to behave on camera. A goof up in other words.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                  agreed...really liked the flashback stuff, and the cliff hanger.
                  but the

rest of the film was crap...whats the point in cutting that out and hiding it on the other side of the island when it doesnt reveal anything anyway?

ages to wait for the next one though
                  Actually, it does. It shoes that

the computer in the dunker has more uses than just resetting the clock. It showed that it could be used to communicate too (which was proven at the end of the episode). Who knows what else it can do?

Comment

i thought it already said

not to try and use it for anything else but the numbers...insinuating not to mess around with it or something bad will happen, i guess it didnt specifically say not to use it for communication....but locke tried typing stuff in before when he was showing michael, and nothing happened at all.
                    i just assumed that the message at the end from walt was more of his psychic powers type stuff, rather than him being actually at a computer somewhere else.

Comment

I was watching this on E4 still, afew weeks ago since I download almost everything else and it would be nice to actually use TV for something!

But I decided to just download it all over the last week or two and I've now caught up, after watching ep9 there. Watched 12 episodes in 2 days!!

And now its finished til january!!

If I knew that I would have spaced it all out, I'm so mad! No more Lost for ages!

Really loving it though, can see this going on for years and not getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by JRMacumber

Who knows what else it can do?

it can play solitaire and stuff, probably. or minesweeper. yes, minesweeper's the problem - if anything's gonna ruin the code-entering routine it's that. and they probably can't alt-tab out of it either

Comment

would love it BSOD.

Comment

Im currently watching the first series on Channel 4. Was wondering if anyone knew when it finishes? Only im going away to France for 3 months on the 7th Jan and i have a feeling im going to miss its conclusion.

Comment

Arse. Im definitely going to miss the last episode of series 1. Can anyone help me out with sourcing a copy of it?

Cheers

Comment

Any idea when Season 2 is set to continue on US networks? It seems like ages since Episode 9 was aired.

Comment

Working...
                                X