No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally agree, just watched it and it as a great episode. Can't wait til the next and I didn't miss the flashbacks one little bit actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
      Just found the thread halfway down page 2. Wonder if thats a reflection on people's interest now?

Anyway,just watched Episode 7 and think the show is back on track.
      I think it is because people are in two camps: those still watching series 1 and those who have moved onto series 2.

If I was still on series 1 terresterial (I've had the DVD for a while) I'd be too scared to read this thread. I'm loving the show though, as is my other half.

Comment

Great episode, again. I always wondered if we'd see this kinda ep
        Shame it didnt really tell you ALOT more in terms of story but you find a few nuggets of information along the way

Comment

Ep 7 definitely explains a lot about the behaviour and why they're like that. Found myself having a bit more sympathy towards the bird, right up until the end of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
            Just found the thread halfway down page 2. Wonder if thats a reflection on people's interest now?
            i guess its because last weeks was a bit rubbish, and as Soi says...people may be scared to look. i can never resist spoilers myself.

anyway, great episode.
            i was really looking forward to this kind of thing....although it seemed to zip through very fast indeed.

really liked the bit where bernard was talking to boon on the radio though.
            and a few choice bits of info about them kidnapping people, though i cant think why they would only want 'good' people...and what they would do with them. we already saw the kids in the jungle earlier, so exactly how they are 'better off' i cant imagine.
            some kind of experiment i guess.

the hanso website has been updated too
            Last edited by Fuddle; 17-11-2005, 20:01.

Comment

Phew, they had a good episode! I loved it, it was as good as LOST has ever been.

This recent episode leads me to belive:

The other people on the island who kept attacking them (are they the others?) are possibly the remnants of the crews, soldiers, and scientists working on the island when it was an experimental site 20 years ago. Maybe they got left behind by DHARMA, because it was too dangerous after the "incident" that happened.

Comment

Sounds like you've hit the nail on the head with that one mate.

Maybe they take the 'good people' to take them to quarantine as the island is infected,possibly by/with that black stuff?

Comment

I was really disappointed with the last ep. Obviously there are events I want to know about, and we didn't learn anything terrbily new. And while I was glad it whizzed thru the days to get to the current events, it means theres tons of story potential missed, unless they go back again, and that'll suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                    i guess its because last weeks was a bit rubbish, and as Soi says...people may be scared to look. i can never resist spoilers myself.

anyway, great episode.
                    i was really looking forward to this kind of thing....although it seemed to zip through very fast indeed.

really liked the bit where bernard was talking to boon on the radio though.
                    and a few choice bits of info about them kidnapping people, though i cant think why they would only want 'good' people...and what they would do with them. we already saw the kids in the jungle earlier, so exactly how they are 'better off' i cant imagine.
                    some kind of experiment i guess.

the hanso website has been updated too
                    http://www.thehansofoundation.org/lep.html
                    Are any of these sites real?? I've been finding LOADSA but cant tell if they ae officially tied into the show OR are fake and misleading, they go on forever.
                    By the way on that hanso site if you click the bottom line of text it takes you to a forbidden part where a password is needed you type in the LOST NUMBERS you get a quote from Alvar Hanso, very odd.
                    Edit- Also found outif you type Copenhagen also you get a very odd copy of a fax, the plot thickens?
                    For more spoolkeyness goto http://www.oceanicworldair.com/
                    check out the 2 news articles dated Nov 15th and Nov 18th, also check the timetables its all weird. Also http://www.oceanic-air.com/ there are loads about so whats real and whats fake?!
                    Last edited by Family Fry; 19-11-2005, 01:10.

Comment

I'm with in5ane here. Not that I thought it was a bad episode - just that 95% of it we already knew and at least 4% of the rest of it sort of fell together in about the first 10 minutes. The only interesting nugget was the bit you're discussing in the spoiler tags.

The episodes this season seem to be moving really slowly. Like in seven episodes what have they covered? Three days? If even. They remind me of those US daytime soaps where people seem to be able to have one conversation for about three weeks...

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed that - Good episode. Can't wait for next weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                          Thoroughly enjoyed that - Good episode. Can't wait for next weeks...
                          Glad someone else enjoyed it too. I thought it was a good episode. A little rushed obviously, but a nice little switch around in the middle and I enjoyed seeing Mr.Eko develop.

Looking for a good Sayeed brawl next episode.

Comment

Well Mr.Eko is excellent. It should become the Mr.Eko show...

Comment

Mr.Eko and Locke! With a bit of Hurley on the side.

They can kill the rest off as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Just seen Episode 8, Collisions (a.k.a. Old Habits) and

it was pretty good.

The whole season seems slow but i'm putting that down to being spoilt by watching season 1 in a couple of days back to back.

When Sayed says to Ana-Lucia something along the lines of 'were both dead anyway' it got me thinking about the purgatory theory. I know he was referring to the fact they both feel 'numb' from killing, but the mind started wandering.

Also wonder if the pan to Mr Eko pondering over the Dharma sign will reveal itself in his inevitable flashback episode?

Comment

Working...
                                X