Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!
    Its from early in season 1 but will only make sense if you're watching the second season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran
      OMG!
      Its from early in season 1 but will only make sense if you're watching the second season.
      http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1...lane9ae4tk.jpg
      Is that for real or the work of Photoshop?

Comment

Sorry Yoshimax-UK

DOH!

Didn't see it in the link, I have edited my post, if you want to do the same with your post, it may help!!

Not much of a spoiler really though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko

****, that is cool if it's for real.

And the producers claim they don't know where it's going, Yeah Right!

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
            I haven't checked, but others have confirmed that it is real.
            Last edited by Ciaran; 11-10-2005, 15:36.

Comment

Originally posted by giogi
              ****, that is cool if it's for real.

And the producers claim they don't know where it's going, Yeah Right!
              Where did you hear that? On the DVD extras they said that they had mapped out the show in detail for five years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran
                OMG!
                http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1...lane9ae4tk.jpg
                I'm watching the 2nd season.

What exactly am I looking for?

Comment

The faded symbol in the circle.

Comment

Originally posted by JRMacumber
                    Looks dodge to me, shouldn't it be slanted in the same way the plane is? Not 'square' on...

Comment

This thread is getting a bit rumour-tastic, who the hell spotted that, some people have too much time on their hands, am I the only one disappointed by Season 2 so far, so much recapping etc, should hot up from next episde though hopefully. 24 has spoilt me, I now demand lots of action every episode.

Comment

No, I think season 2 has been pretty interesting ... but I reckon it should develop more now that they seem to be left to their own devices to investigate stuff,

rather than being like bewildered animals shoved around at gunpoint by the half-crazy Desmond

Comment

I think some people find episode 2 a bit of a let down because it recaps a lot but thats only because it was split from one extended opening episode into two. If it was shown as originally intended I think its been a great start to the season.

Comment

Where did you hear that? On the DVD extras they said that they had mapped out the show in detail for five years.
                            Something that a colleague at work said she had seen an interview with the producers and they claimed they didn't know the truth behind the island. Though having watched more and more of it, I would say they have been very precise in planning all the interactions and links between the characters etc.

Comment

I would believe that the show producers have left some things open, but the central storyline seems too stong for me to believe it was just made up as they went along.

Comment

lol i thought it was the long yellow leaves

one more thing - and bear in mind i dunno how to mask spoilers so this is the next best thing - what is the arkmay on the arkshay? i'd already read that there'd be one before i saw the ep, so was keeping an eye out, yet never spotted it. mind you, look at my first sentence up there and everything becomes clear...

Comment

Working...
                                X