X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The internet is your friend

I like your innocence - very quaint

Comment

With this my name is earl and how i met your mother my tv life starts again

Comment

i havent seen the end on season 2 yet, but i was wondering how you guys will be getting series 3, is there a website or channel you can hack or something ?
        We could tell you, but the moderators would just delete the post, so we'd bitterr not do that.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen
          We could tell you, but the moderators would just delete the post, so we'd bitterr not do that.
          It's kind of amusing that given all the publicity around such issues anyone wouldn't know how to aquire such merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
            It's kind of amusing that given all the publicity around such issues anyone wouldn't know how to aquire such merchandise.
            it's not like there wasn't a 'bit' of a 'torrent' of news articles and possible court cases surrounding these kinds of things.

too blatant?

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
              it's not like there wasn't a 'bit' of a 'torrent' of news articles and possible court cases surrounding these kinds of things.

too blatant?
              Nah that was right on the money, if he doesnt catch on to that then he might want to 'use' a 'net' too to help him.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen
                surely you can say its available on bittorrent cant you? I can understand the links themselves are a no no but come on ffs.

Comment

if anyone was to accidently email me [email address removed by charlesr] some information on such things, one would be very happy
                  Last edited by charlesr; 27-09-2006, 07:17.

Comment

ugh, why the **** is this still going? faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too many open ended situations and it's beginning to piss me off. first series i was hooked but mildly annoyed that the episodes were so adhd in coherency. second series i've watched a handful at best and am still annoyed as to why i don't know what the **** it's all about.

Comment

Gah, I was mighty pissed with that ****ty season finale.

Comment

Well I'm still bloody loving it, but I don't feel the end of season 2 provided anything other than a doorway into more random exposition. I can't wait for season 3, but I really hope they tie up all the randomness rather than further dilute one of the best things on telly ever. This program needs a series 4 like I need a second bellybutton... get it finished!

Comment

Sorry, I only just noticed yesteryeargames asking for info, restricted by the rules:

- Do not actively seek sources for Roms, Isos or any other such "warez" via other members of the forum or Ntsc-Uk itself, we will neither accept nor tolerate any attempts to ask for or provide information which results in the theft of someone else's intellectual property, and such actions will result in an immediate ban.

- Similarly, any members found providing information which could be used in any illegal capacity are subject to an immediate ban. If you are unsure, please ask a mod before you post.

yesteryeargames, please come back in a week once you have read the forum rules

We will not have this forum used for seeking and providing this sort of info.
                          If anyone sees any further posts of this kind, please use report-post straight away.

Comment

Well its just a few days to go until new Lost premieres! Really disappointed that its only a few episodes then we need to wait until next year or something to see what happens after that, I'm so tempted to wait until it starts proper to watch it so I dont need to go through the long haul wait.

But I know I wont last! Going to watch last episodes of Series 2 this week to get re-aquainted with it all.

Comment

Yeah I watched the last 2 again this week - It was funny there seemed to be less in them than I remembered but they were still ****-hot.

Not long till kick-off now Hope we're getting 2 back to back to start off.

Comment

Sorry but are we on about season 3 and if so how can you get american channels? I dont have sky so are they on there, if so im getting on the blower to order it. If not then just ignore me.

Comment

Working...
                                X