No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No they're not and I believe we are not allowed to discuss where they can be sourced but you could try a google search ?

Comment

We do the official Lost Mag at work so will be getting them posted out to me on DVDs Looking foward to it brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
        No they're not and I believe we are not allowed to discuss where they can be sourced but you could try a google search ?
        Ok dont want to know if its not on sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Del Boy
          Ok dont want to know if its not on sky.
          It's not on a Sky channel at all, ever. It will eventually show up on E4 and C4, but probably not until well into next year.

None of us here receive US TV channels, but that doesn't mean we aren't able to see US TV content with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
            Yeah I watched the last 2 again this week - It was funny there seemed to be less in them than I remembered but they were still ****-hot.

Not long till kick-off now Hope we're getting 2 back to back to start off.
            Watched them last night, cant wait to see how it starts now!!

Unfortunately, its 1 episode a week for the first 5 weeks at least anyway.

Comment

Lost: A Tale of Survival - a recap show has aired in the US and is available.

I'll have alook then decide whether I'll be downloading the episodes as they air - I'm desperate to watch them but like to watch these shows all over a week or so (only just joined the Prison Break gang and watched S1 over the last few days!)

Comment

First minute of season 3 episode 1....
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
                  First minute of season 3 episode 1....
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqYe6beNwU
                  Must... resist...!!!!!

Comment

Doesn't show much.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
                      Doesn't show much.
                      Yeah, doesn't show anything really. No spoilers.

Comment

Heh, the last 22 hours didn't show much 60 seconds wasn't ever going to give much away.

Moan as I will, can't wait for it to start again...

Comment

Are they starting with a double episode? A quick check online only shows one. Disappointing if that's the case.

Comment

To quote Rossco from Saturday

Originally posted by Rossco
                            Unfortunately, its 1 episode a week for the first 5 weeks at least anyway.

Comment

Ended up watching another teaser on YouTube that showed a bit with Sawyer which I assumed was from the first episode. Looks like there'll be some kind of
                              thing going on

Comment

I've got that Season 3 Episode 00 to watch - I was figuring with it being a recap it'll recap the points which are relevant to Season 3 !!! Will report back once viewed.

Comment

Working...
                                X