No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I am fully aware of how much of a pricktease this show is. I expect it will continue to lead us a merry dance while the ratings are high, and when we start to inevitably lose interest, it will finish with a thoroughly unsatisfying explanation of events.

Comment

Cash.

Cow.

Comment

I was expecting some sort of dramatic season opener... I've yet to watch this one but if it's poor I shall not be happy. Experience shows that Lost tends to start and end well, but be a bit pap in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
          I was expecting some sort of dramatic season opener... I've yet to watch this one but if it's poor I shall not be happy. Experience shows that Lost tends to start and end well, but be a bit pap in the middle.
          This episode breaks that mould m8, theres a good wee 2 minute opener that reminded me of the start of season 2 with the tune playing and life going on as normal and that

But after that it was utter drivvel

Im starting to really hate Jack as well hes just a totally mixed up fruit cake and I dont seem to be wanting him to suceed like I did in seasons 1 and 2

Comment

Now smell this lovely bit of linkage

http://www.hansoair.org/

Interesting how hansoair has taken over the original airline!!!!!

Also theyre investigating the crash site to "help" find survivors so im guessing this means they would be given access to personal information about all the passengers

Which may explain why julie had the file on jacks life

Last edited by oblivion_6; 05-10-2006, 14:00.

Comment

maybe i'm alone on this, but i thought it was excellent.

the begining five minutes or so was certainly the highlight,

at first i thought that woman was desmonds girlfriend from the end of the last series though. but i also really liked all the weird manipulation experiments they're playing with jack, sawyer and kate. it'll probably take ages to find out their motives, but thats the fun of lost i think.
              i havent seen a preview, so i guess next episode will go back to the main camp and we'll find out what everybody else are going to do next

having said that, the flashbacks could still do with being cut a bit shorter, although maybe thats just cos this episodes centred on jack and he's a tosser.

cant wait till next weeks already though

Comment

Quick question as I didn't watch the latter half of season 2 (and feel free to spoil this for me) - was the monster ever addressed?

Comment

no, not really

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6
                    Now smell this lovely bit of linkage

http://www.hansoair.org/
                    Is that for real? It looks like one of those fan made creations, especially with all the google ads all over it. Smacks of fake to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss

no, not really
                      Ah well. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                        Quick question as I didn't watch the latter half of season 2 (and feel free to spoil this for me) - was the monster ever addressed?

you got to see it though, it was just a big mass of black smoke. You find the cast just forgeting about it completley on many an occasion and just wandering off into the jungle without a care in the world, but yeah its completley MIA

Last edited by Lebowski; 05-10-2006, 15:20.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
                          Is that for real? It looks like one of those fan made creations, especially with all the google ads all over it. Smacks of fake to me.
                          looks pretty real to me, i found a legal website as well about the dudes representing them and things, would certainly explain a few things if it was the case.

Comment

It's part of the Lost Experience, I believe. Fake websites were set up to expand the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6
                              Im starting to really hate Jack as well hes just a totally mixed up fruit cake and I dont seem to be wanting him to suceed like I did in seasons 1 and 2
                              I've wanted him dead since half way through season 1

Of course he'll never die, being the doctor and all

Comment

I have to say I think I would have liked Jack a lot as a character if he was played by a different actor. I think he was really well written - especially towards the beginning - but I couldn't see passed Party of Five and his whiney voice. I don't even think the guy is a bad actor. It's just that Party of Five thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X