Firefly / Serenity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nijo
    If I were to criticise anything it would be the sound quality. Some of the things they said were very hard to make out, partly due to the accents but also because of the muffled reproduction.
    Just watched the movie tonight,never seen the series. My interest in it rose after having a brief chat with Nijo about it when i spotted the series dvd on his desk.

Have to say the sound quality was appalling,had my amp cranked up to 11 and it still wasn't enough. What was going on there?

For me i would say it was good,but did feel like part of a tv show that i really should have watched first,and was even shot like a made for tv movie. Thought the humour just didn't sit right,as it just came from nowhere.

Ok on the whole.

Comment

Bump alert!

Watching this on ITV4, it's been a while since I last watched it.

It's still amazingly awesome. The script is still funny and believable, the characters still likeable and Summer Glau is still

Fillion is a ridiculously good actor (Castle is genius) and he's my tip for the role of Nathan Drake if they ever make an Uncharted movie.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Fillion is a ridiculously good actor (Castle is genius).
        Seconded.

Comment

and he's my tip for the role of Nathan Drake if they ever make an Uncharted movie.
          And I second that

Comment

Thirded!

Comment

I loved this when a work colleague lent me the boxset after watching Serenity.

Comment

Massive love for Serenity, should i get my sands on Firefly to fill in the gaps of the back story, i assume its set after Serenity?, was Firefly any good?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Massive love for Serenity, should i get my sands on Firefly to fill in the gaps of the back story, i assume its set after Serenity?, was Firefly any good?
                  Buy it now!!!

Firefly was amazing, brilliantly written. Every character was great and the world was totally believable.

A real shame Whedon can't seem to catch a break.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Serenity is the end of the story, it would have been season 2 if Firefly was'nt cancelled.

Buy it now! It was a freakin awesome show.

Comment

Working...
                    X