No announcement yet.

The Descent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard it was ****. So i'm not bothering. The first film which i thought was supurb didn't even need a sequel.

Comment

...But it does have one and it's not straight to DVD! I will be going to watch it tomorrow night, most likely.

Comment

Bump - The Descent 2 wasn't actually that bad.

If you liked the first one it is worth a watch, not as good as the first one and covers much of the same ground but good entertainment.

Comment

I thought it was fing awful!

Terrible characters with no I.Q. no atmosphere, ****e sets & terrible story & plot. The new revelations in the film are ludicrous. It absolutly ruined what made the original so magical in the first place, ignore it all costs.

I have to spoil this scene to emphasise my point. At a point in the film, some of the characters don't realise they are in a massive pool of excrement, only when you see the monster taking a massive **** over a crevice they finally notice. Just like the director, writer & studio!

The black woman and the retarded sheriff just take the biscuit for idiocy. The scares just made me laugh and his death is extremly laughable and not thrilling as intended.

Its the first film in years that has made me this seething. Rec 2 was the same but at least it didn't have the idiocy this film contains and is acually watchable.

Fing Rubbish!
          Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 08-07-2010, 15:12.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't like part 2, and rate part 1 as one of the best horror films made in a decade. It felt unnecessary. The characters were poorly setup, and **** was that sheriff guy the dumbest person I've seen in a film for years. Poorly directed, mishandled many of the "tension" scenes

for example, lack in claustrophobia - even when that bird was stuck in the rock slide, by keeping the camera outside looking in instead of inside looking out, you immediately removed the viewer from the sense of desperation such a situation would cause.

Comment

Working...
            X