No announcement yet.

My Name Is Earl - Jason Lee Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the episode where Earl and his Bro break into the deaf lawyers house - man that was a funny scene! Also Joy looked HAWT in them prison clothes

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
      it started last week and its well back on track - brilliant

seems like i'm stalking you funky
      Do you mean it started in the States last week Buster? Pretty sure it doesn't start over here until next week, or so fantasticly voiced Channel 4/E4 voice-over man said last night.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
        Do you mean it started in the States last week Buster? Pretty sure it doesn't start over here until next week, or so fantasticly voiced Channel 4/E4 voice-over man said last night.
        nope its on episode 14-15 in the states - left the final episode with a cliffhanger

Darnel (crabman) witness protect cover is blown due to a tv talent contest starring eric estrada

i remember telling seany about it a few weeks ago

and on tvguide.co.uk it states this about last nights episode on E4 - i watched it before big bang theory, which started last week and even though i've seen it its still funny

My Name Is Earl
        Season 4 Episode 3 of 16
        Joy in a Bubble Joy becomes housebound after getting a toe infection from a hot tub, leaving Earl with the job of looking after the Turners and their children. Jason Lee and Jaime Pressly star
        Last edited by buster_broon; 23-01-2009, 09:59.

Comment

Aw crap! Will have to check for repeats and download the first two eps

Comment

I've only watched episode 1 of series 4 so far (the one with Seth Green) but thought it was really poor.

I've put it down to post writer's strike fallout and hopefully when I watch episodes 2 and 3 they will be better.

Comment

just watched episode 16

unsure if there is a season 5 and if there is will it be without Joy and crabman?

Comment

I stopped watching this after it came back from the writers strike. It was like a different show and really hard to watch.
                Is it actually back to its former glory or still poor?

Comment

I wasn't too impressed with the first three episodes, not sure whats different about it now but something is.

Anyway I dont think its gonna get much better as for some reason I bought episode 15 of Season 4 from ITunes by mistake, its since been taken off, the episode was called Darnell Outed and it was on a par with the first three episodes.

Still gonna stick with it though as its still worth watching.

Comment

Earl has now been canned, along with The Unit. Unless of course another channel pick up the rights etc.

Comment

Canned? Nooo.

Bright side is that we will hopefully see Jason Lee in more (Kevin Smith hopefully) films

Comment

Thats a bummer, especially as the season finale was a to be continued. Unless it wasn't the finale.

Comment

It was the season finale, but hopefully ABC/FOX does pick it up like rumored.

Comment

hopefully somebody else will pick it up

always kept upto date with it and it will be a shame to end it where it did

Comment

Working...
                            X