Comment

I've stayed well away - alls I want it plenty more Joy

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
        alls I want it plenty more Joy
        the funniest thing about this show is a drunk Joy

everytime i see her drunk i howl with laughter

Comment

Pah! I knew there was a MNIE thread here somewhere... I was going to post about series 2 myself yesterday. I finally got around to watching the whole first series on DVD over the last couple of weeks, so I can't wait for the new one. Just the funniest thang out.

Comment

Well, me and the wife just finished watching the whole first two seasons of this wonderful show. One of my favourite ever shows, just so well written and acted - even if it does make me feel dirty that there are creepy scientology undertones.

The characters are all so likeable, just such a genius show!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
              - even if it does make me feel dirty that there are creepy scientology undertones.

Say whut? Oh no, now I'm gonna look it up & hate it or something.

Comment

He makes scientology cool!

Comment

Ethan Suplee, Jason Lee, Giovanni Ribisi, Juliette Lewis and Greg Garcia are all prominent followers of L.Ron's crazy space alien cult. Still a great show though.

Comment

Crikey I knew Jason was one but not all those others, god knows why any rational person would support that insane "religion" of all the religions out there Scientology really takes the bat**** insane idea to a whole new planet :P

Comment

Must say it was only the other day I found out that Jaime Pressly has done loads of scan mags, had a good old Google image search, I can tell thee.

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
                        Crikey I knew Jason was one but not all those others, god knows why any rational person would support that insane "religion" of all the religions out there Scientology really takes the bat**** insane idea to a whole new planet :P
                        It seems to have worked for him...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                          Well, me and the wife just finished watching the whole first two seasons of this wonderful show. One of my favourite ever shows, just so well written and acted - even if it does make me feel dirty that there are creepy scientology undertones.

The characters are all so likeable, just such a genius show!!
                          A few months ago I wartched series 1-3 in about 3 weeks. I agree, genius!

Comment

Just finished series 3. Not as impressed with this season, too much gimmickry and not enough proper Earl; I think Earl is at its best when he is just doing stuff on his list. I did love the Frank character, and the scenes with Giovanni Ribisi in his pants always make me laugh. And the episode with the creative writing stories was brilliant. WTF was that muppet thing hanging out with Randy? LOL

Comment

New series starts next Thursday (29th) on E4 at 9pm

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                                New series starts next Thursday (29th) on E4 at 9pm
                                it started last week and its well back on track - brilliant

seems like i'm stalking you funky

Comment

Working...
                                X