No announcement yet.

My Name Is Earl - Jason Lee Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is coming to Channel 4 very soon - I saw a preview of it last night I've not seen any of it yet, so I'm looking forward to it...

Comment

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned but Lee has got a Golden Globe nomination for this. Well deserved though I suspect he won't win.

Comment

Just downloaded eps 1-10 and finished watching the pilot. Wicked show, Im sure it'll do well here to. Lee's performance is so wonderfully understated. That gay bar scene was wicked!

Comment

mite i ask where you got them form bash

Comment

torrents dude!

Comment

watched it yesterday - quality. Can't wait to see more.

Also can't wait to see clerks 2, which Jason Lee and Ethan Suplee are also in

Comment

Watched on Friday and this is top stuff! His brother is quality.

Jaime Pressly(sp?) looks a bit worn out in this, but the maid is hot.

Comment

I watched about 9 episodes of this yesterday, fantastic stuff!

"Hey Earl", "Hey Crabman".

Comment

It was very very funny.

His brother wasn't going to the gay club, but they had bubbles so....

Comment

Saw this lat night on C4. It was as good as I'd hoped. Nuff said.

Comment

Jason Lee fans have got to check out the intro to this new MTV show - The Stereo Sound Agency! Looks pretty ill, right?!

Comment

What's it about- because Stereo is his skateboard company too...

Saw some video with him skating in his slippers the other day. Still got his old style. Even if he is a scientologist.

Comment

Check the vid, its Lee with a bunch of skateboarding chums kicking it old school with some bands and no doubt some whacky comedy too

Comment

Originally posted by endo
                              What's it about- because Stereo is his skateboard company too...

Saw some video with him skating in his slippers the other day. Still got his old style. Even if he is a scientologist.
                              when did he do that? Im surprised he's still in with Kevin Smith and them lot, I would have thought they'd have ripped it out of him for that. Explains the part in Vanilla Sky like

Comment

Not sure exactly when he got into it, but I know he is one. He "retired" from skating in 95 to pursue acting, which was a bit of a shocker at the time because he was a bit of a pioneer back then, but he quit 100%- had nothing to do with it anymore. His business partner continued Stereo until about 99 I think it was, and then when his film acting roles dried up he came back to skating and restarted Stereo a couple of years ago. Seemed a bit cynical to me at the time. Don't know what to think of it now- especially now he's doing well with acting again...

But anyhoo, scientology- dodgy.

Comment

Working...
                                X