No announcement yet.

Snakes On A Plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems to be getting close now - anybody know a date.

mutha****IN Snakes Mutha****a.
    Last edited by Yoshimax; 01-08-2006, 10:55.

Comment

It's 18th August in the US, not sure about here.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

18th of August for here too; at least that's what it said on the double decker bus ad.

Comment

Yeah, it said Aug 18th in one of the Sunday papers, can't bloody wait

Comment

I saw the trailer last night on TV and it looked like a serious film, I expected Airplane! levels of humour.

Comment

I caught that too - "Something we could never have planned for...he has filled the plane with poisonous snakes!!" ROFL!!

It seems to be played pretty straight faced too

Comment

I think that's partly the whole point. I thought Jackson had signed on to this because it was in 'so bad it's good territory'. I caught the cinema trailer online and it looked pretty horrible (and no I don't mean the snakes).

Comment

Apparently due to an outcry on the internet, they did a reshoot, with some of Jackson's lines being replaced by those written by interweb geeks (like us).

Apparently it actually has the line "I want these motherf***ing snakes off this motherf***ing plane".

This could be special.

Comment

Saw a trailer for it

seems a terrible idea for a movie (and to think somebody went to a movie company with this idea and actually got the green light for it)

Might be watchable though

My idea for a film Spiders on a boat

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                      Saw a trailer for it

seems a terrible idea for a movie (and to think somebody went to a movie company with this idea and actually got the green light for it)

Might be watchable though

yeah that what i thought before a big cult was build up about the film, i can just imagine some bloke going to a movie office

movie producer Completly pissed "ok so you got that new movie for me then"

geeky kid who forgot to think of a idea "erm yeah ive got an idea for a film, (noticeing a plastic snake in the corner)"

"Well what is it?"

" ok well errr erm errr. how about we errr get hundred of poisioness snakes"

"yea go on sounds interesting!"

"and err erm err ermmmmmmm stick them on a plane. and get samuel l jackson to say motherfuking snakes"

"wow we will make millions, youve done it again so its sort of like annaconda then"

"yes like anaconda" kid *sighs* with releaf

Comment

It is a shame this did not make it into the soundtrack http://www.futuristicsexrobotz.com/d...on_a_plane.mp3

Comment

In case people haven't seen this, there's a review on aintitcool, and it sounds awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                            According to Wiki, there was a parady poster for a film called Sharks on a Rollercoaster with the tagline "You must be this tall... to DIE!"

Comment

Some people don't waste any time - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...144122?ie=UTF8

Comment

I saw sam jackson on channel 4 at the weekend pluggin this film and the boy geniunely seemed to think it was a superb film.

He had a cracking t shirt on with two cobras entwined around a 747 its now the object i desire!

Comment

Working...
                                X