No announcement yet.

Snakes On A Plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I loved this. Such an enjoyable movie. Totally stupid and inconsistant but that was part of the fun.

Quite a bit of wasted potential though - nobody got sucked out of the plane? Boo! Didn't Shatner once get sucked out of a plane? And I was so waiting for that kickboxer to spring into action and kick the crap out of some snakes. But nope. No kickboxing.

Great movie overall. Looking forward to Mo' Snakes On A Plane.

Comment

Saw it for the second time last night... still funny. My personal highlight is still:

****IN SNAKE, GET OFF MY DICK

Comment

Saw this last night, fabulous movie, always watching the anti piracy advert at the start of the movies showing a crowd cheering at a movie as the "cinema experience" thinking, when does that happen.

Now I know. Enjoyed every moment of it.

Comment

just watched it and i really wanted it to be good, i really did

but jesus it was dire

but the most unbelieveable thing about this movie wasnt the snakes, it was the battery life on the guys PSP

not a chance in hades would it have lasted that long

Comment

This is definitely one "for the cinema", I enjoyed the atmosphere as much as the film, which was popcorn trash but a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
              but jesus it was dire
              See, if Shatner had got sucked out of a plane in it, you would have loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                See, if Shatner had got sucked out of a plane in it, you would have loved it.
                i'm sure he did in one of those horror movies based on a voodoo doll

and yes you are right it was indeed a classic

Comment

On C4 tonight at 10.

EDIT - I could only put up with half of it. There were some funny bits as mentioned above but not enough.
                  Last edited by NW2013; 18-01-2009, 08:33.

Comment

Life imitates art...

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Working...
                    X