Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joygasm

Comment

That episode was fantastic - deffo the best so far.

Comment

What a damn great episode, definately the best show about at the moment in my opinion.

Comment

brilliant episode, just a shame we wont see any more of the future next episode (i assume). peter was great, hope we get to see him being a bit more badass in his next battle with sylar.

i dont want it to end

Comment

I do not get how

Peter has such a scar considering he mastered healing, the scenes with Claire being found again were shocking then the episode just went mental! According to Peters flashback theres people there who arent in it so the future is not set, lets hope so as this last one got rid of some IMO essential characters

Comment

thats the future where he never met claire, so he doesnt have the healing thing i think

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle View Post
                thats the future where he never met claire, so he doesnt have the healing thing i think
                But if he caused the explosion, then he should be dead without claires power.

Comment

Doesn't he just have to be in her presence to use/absorb her power?!

Comment

geez, i just watched this episode and my jaw was on the floor. best episode so far.

Comment

No Ezee, as he used many powers in past episodes without the person being there.

Comment

I wonder if they will really be able to change the past, it's possible that everything Hiro learns from the future will only make the past happen 'again' rather than change it.

Last edited by Revolution6000; 01-05-2007, 23:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle View Post
                          He did though, he saved claire didn't he?

Comment

Coming from someone who didn't warm to the show in the first episodes I have to say it's now incredible. It keeps getting better week in, week out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyzilla View Post
                              He did though, he saved claire didn't he?
                              No, in the future you saw he did not "save the cheerleader, save the world" so he hadn't met Claire.

Comment

maybe the nuclear explosion caused the scar on his face. maybe some other persons ability caused it from not healing back properly. i thought at one point future hiro did it to him, it looks like a nasty sword cut. but the way they seemed around each other made me think otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X