X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akira View Post
    ok,so i take it this is worth watching?
    Yeah, it's OK

But seriously, I find myself disappointed when watching other series now. Heroes has raised the bar for me and makes other shows look pretty average.

That 5 week break is enough time to rewatch it from the beginning. The run up to the season finale is going to be immense

Comment

What a show, like most things I'm a few months behind, just watched up to episode 6 so far and it flippin brilliant.

I'd just watch it for Hiro tbh but everything about it is quality so far, its like the dream series for geeks.

Comment

I normally like watching the next ep preview BUT after seeing 18, I REALLY wont be doing it again in a hurry.
        HOPEFULLY they have done the classic edit it all together nicely to confuse us OR show us a flashback/dream to make us think its happening cause this one would have been a WTF moment, that I would NEVER had seen coming.
        So just saying if you really don't wanna spoiler it DONT WATCH THE EP18 PREVIEW!
        I have learned my lesson the hard way now.
        If you have watched it though, I just need to say and ask.......

Simone isnt dead WTF!?!?!? So is Simone really a hero or is it a dream/nightmare? Suppose it would kinda make sense she is still alive as she was seen in peters dream/vision of the future when he explodes.

Gonna be a REALLY tough 5 weeks hiatus.

Comment

Damn you Fry!! You could have just kept quiet... and no I dont have enough self control to not highlight spoilers

Comment

Wow what an episode, felt like a finale!

Comment

Jesus that was outstanding - this weeks prison break was blinding but that was just mental.

5 week break NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

With Hiro's Dad so obviously heavily involved in this I wonder if he is covering for his son like Bennet did with Claire or if he doesn't know that he has powers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RustyS Badge View Post
                Damn you Fry!! You could have just kept quiet... and no I dont have enough self control to not highlight spoilers

Comment

Bennett didn't meant to pull the trigger so early, that's why he looks surprised. Good episode, totally different edge to it, shame about the gap, but thankful we actually have the series!

Comment

1) I was certain that, at the end of the previous episode, mind-reader cop, Radioactive Man and that Wireless bird were all in the Bennett house ... but now Wireless bird has conveniently vanished. Did I imagine it? Where is she now?

2) Why is mind-reader cop (I'm great with character names) now flat-out on a table in the Primatech labs? Is he co-operating with them now? That wasn't really made very clear.
                    1) You really should read the graphic novels, they give a lot of extra information. The reason Hana isn't with them is also explained in the novels.

2) I believe from what Thompson was saying is that

Parkman is going to be Bennett's new partner

, they could be testing him or maybe taking readings. Oh and the woman in the room where Parkman was on the table...HOT

I havent seen the preview for episode 18 but from what i've been reading it sounds like either Peter or Isaac are having nightmares, or maybe Isaac is back on the drugs and hallucinating.

Doesnt she say something like "Do you want to shoot me again!? Oh Kirsten from E!Online or whatever got to see a set from a later episode (after the hiatus), heres what she said

"Bloody Important Note: I just went to the Heroes set and...Oh. My. Gore. I can show you just about...oh, let's see...nothing from my visit for the time being, because it's such a huge, secret episode, and I'm under strict orders from NBC. Let's just say there was a bloody, gory, end-of-the-world battle going on, with lots of blood and bumps and bruises (perhaps life-threatening) for some of our Heroic faves, so I can't show you any of the gruesome footage until closer to the episode's airdate (sometime in April or May). But, ohhh, how I can't wait to show you! It's gonna be insane! Bloody insane!"

Linkage - http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristi...a-7be0dd4d32c0

Last edited by Orgun; 28-02-2007, 09:45.

Comment

Now that Sprague is sedated how does Peter become near enough to him for some sponge action to happen? Are they gonna capture peter also?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        Now that Sprague is sedated how does Peter become near enough to him for some sponge action to happen? Are they gonna capture peter also?
                        He could go invisible

Comment

A work colleague has been going on about this since last year and lent me the pilot episode before Christmas and I still haven't watched it, then I heard Chris Moyles going on about it a couple of weeks ago on Radio 1, a friend of mine has also been going on about it, and now there's talks that the BBC will be showing it from June this year. Maybe I should make the effort to check it out.

Comment

Yeah, maybe.

Comment

Yeah **** what we all say in here if that lard-ass self-obsessed humourless c-nut thinks it's worth it then it must be - It's not like he'd be doing it because BBC2 have bought the rights to it and he has corporate responsibility to hype it up now ??

Reminds of of just prior to the 360 launch when he suddenly started going on and on about how he played xbox live FIFA and stuff everyday - next thing he's got a promo 360 a week before launch !

Fat Bastard !

Comment

Radio 1 does seem to be advertising a lot of stuff recently, a lot of corporate back handers indeed, Jo whiley was going on about heroes like she'd discovered the second coming not long ago, and also the Wii. I always thought the BBC couldnt do this blatant advertising...

Comment

Working...
                                X