No announcement yet.

Heroes, Another US TV show cracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the creators of the program never made it any secret that Micah would have some sort of power, seems he's got the worst of the lot though xD People can fly, and he can fix pay phones.

Comment

Lol I don't think we've seen the extent of his abilities yet.

Like the way it became obvious he's known for a while about Moms

split personality

Bit of a slow episode but still very good which kinda sums up this show. I can't help thinking that I much prefer

present day Hiro to the future version who showed up in the subway

New York YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Last edited by Yoshimax; 08-11-2006, 13:31.

Comment

Yeah I think Hiro is the man,

we've not seen enough of future Hiro though to say what he's going to really be like.
        This weeks episode was slow but still good, stuff with the Cheerleader is always good but nothing new to do with her dad. Policeman story was quite good this week though.

And I think it's spelt Yatta!! Just so you know.

Comment

just downloaded the web comics for this too.
          i was enjoying them up untill the 'claire car accident' one, which doesnt really fit in with what it looks like in the show. the others are ok i guess though.

now i've had time to think about it a bit here are a few thoughts.
          firstly i dont think that claire's dad is especially a bad guy. i think hes in there to throw us off a bit at the start. i guess he's just part of some scheme to catalogue and tag all the people with powers...afterall he didnt actually do anything to the policeman when he could have. he was proabably lumbered with claire because her body would reject whatever he put in the cop and radioactive mans shoulder.
          he did look bothered when he heard that the cheerleader might be in some trouble, although that could be more work related than parental concern.
          it also makes me think that her brother might have some powers too...do we know if he's adopted too? he certainly seems younger than her.

a couple of little things i like, that might not seem like much, but after lost its surprising me that things are actually happening...

mica being aware that he was speaking to his mothers other personality, and claire suspecting her father may know more than he's letting on

looking forward to seeing what happens when a bunch of them actually get together to try and help her now.
          hopefully there arent any mid season breaks in this show, cos i'm all interested in it now.

Comment

One thing I noticed last night -

the cop notices a two small black marks on his back and at the same time as radioactive man does? The edit was pretty weird, but it certainly suggested that these mutants get distinctive marks

Comment

Yesterday's episode was the first filler of the series, imo. Not a lot happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                looking forward to seeing what happens when a bunch of them actually get together to try and help her now.
                hopefully there arent any mid season breaks in this show, cos i'm all interested in it now.
                You will be glad to know it 4 episode for 4 weeks this month, so no breaks for the next 3 episodes now, dont know what happens after.
                Clares dad (HRG) I reckon he's a bad guy but will be forced onto the good side when he is chosen to make a tough choice his daughter or what/who he's working for. Dare I go as far as saying......

HRG maybe killed off by sylar, doing the good dad thing trying to save his dauhter and getting munched in the process, que Clare going ape and swearing to get revenge!

We will see.

Also regarding the marks/tattoo/symbols, its the first time we have seen a different symbol than the previous S dna style symbol which was on Jessicas back and everywhere in the world it seems.
                I am starting to think these brandings maybe different controlling groups perhaps or a grade on how much of a danger they are to the world, probably nothing to do with them at all but it's cool guessing.

Comment

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebr...bjectid=189999 - Ausiello Interview with Greg Grunberg (Matt), warning contains spoilers.

Comment

Another good episode, a nice nice mixture in this one, bit of everyone involved.
                    Nice to see...

Mohinder back on track with his dad's work, after seeing Micah's power last week its looking like he will be the ONLY key to cracking the computer code Mohinders dad was working on. And waht about Sylar he's a scary swine, tick toc tick toc what was all that about something to do with being near Hiro perhaps, was weird seeing him again. Was nice to see another hero too until her brain was chopped out EEK love interest for Hiro though, the picture of him at the end was weird.

Loving the HRG/Mr. Bennet still he is a quality character.
                    Next weeks episode is THE BIG ONE though...
                    Do they Save the cheerleader AND save the world?

Comment

Just seen the first two episode - great stuff, especially the end of the second one. Its much better than I was expecting Gonna catch up on this while Lost is on a break.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
                        Another good episode, a nice nice mixture in this one, bit of everyone involved.
                        Nice to see...

Mohinder back on track with his dad's work, after seeing Micah's power last week its looking like he will be the ONLY key to cracking the computer code Mohinders dad was working on. And waht about Sylar he's a scary swine, tick toc tick toc what was all that about something to do with being near Hiro perhaps, was weird seeing him again. Was nice to see another hero too until her brain was chopped out EEK love interest for Hiro though, the picture of him at the end was weird.

Loving the HRG/Mr. Bennet still he is a quality character.
                        Next weeks episode is THE BIG ONE though...
                        Do they Save the cheerleader AND save the world?
                        Wasn't the picture

to show that he'd a least managed to go back in time even though possibly not saving the girl.

Comment

Another superb episode this is slowly starting to overtake all my other US shows and become my fave

I hope they continue this show on with a second series, I dont know how well its going down in the states but i think its the mutts nutz

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                            Wasn't the picture

to show that he'd a least managed to go back in time even though possibly not saving the girl.
                            Oh yeah i got that just his face looked weird, should have said that really
                            Next weeks episode is the big one BUT BUT the one after is gonna be very cool its called....Six Months Ago

It will show you what all the heroes were upto six months ago. The wife just said though its gonna be VERY VERY cool thorugh a twist with hiro has going back to save the girl he's time travelled back six months!!
                            Thats when the picture was taken when it was the waitresses birthday. She mentioned it to the cops her birthday was six months ago when talking about a present she got, this ones gonna be interesting.

Last edited by Family Fry; 15-11-2006, 17:56.

Comment

Great episode, the Hiro stuff was excellent.

Can't wait for the next one

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
                                Next weeks episode is the big one
                                Out of interest why/how do you know this ? Is this going to be

the big bang ?

Just about to find out in the next hour or so ><

Will report back in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X