No announcement yet.

Heroes, Another US TV show cracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah I see it is a bit of an artsy fartsy take on a single helix.

Comment

Caught the first 5 eps last night - very, very enjoyable.

When does this air ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
        Caught the first 5 eps last night - very, very enjoyable.

When does this air ?
        Monday night in the States

watched the first 2 already and i've got the other 3 ready to watch

its pretty good and nice to see Ali larter on TV again - lovely lady

Comment

well i've watched all 5 episodes and looking forward to downloading tonights episode

very good - totally impressed

Comment

Just watched Episode 6, another great episode and we got to see more powers

A heavy Niki / D.L. episode with bits of Hiro thrown in. Good stuff, good stuff...Is it next week yet? >_<

Comment

Yep, cool stuff

I love how the cliffhangers at the end of each episode are continued on straight away in the next ep.
              spoiler
              Niki -

looks like she'll be an evil character, particularly with the voiceover at the end. A very interesting badie if so!

All the stuff about

claire and her father are interesting too - like the way he is playing her all the time, but is heading straight for a delema with the whole "save the cheerleader" thing

Really enjoying this series. As soon as one episode ends I'm looking forward to the next! Everything else at the moment (bar BSG) is just watched when it comes on.

Comment

Yep that was superb - There was one strange bit where

Cheerleaders Dad put his hand on her back as they were talking to her "bio-parents NOT" but when the camera changed he did it again - reckon it was a continuity blooper though.

Excellent episode - Spoiled myself with this watching the first 5 at the weekend so waiting is bad - The Mrs ain't happy either 8)

Comment

Preview trailer for episode 7 of Heroes.Save The Cheerleader!Save The World!

Preview of Episode 7 for the peeps who's download cut off the preview.

Comment

Watched the first 6 yesterday and i think this show is superb. Better than Lost for sure. Roll on tuesday for epi 7 ^ ^

Comment

Anyone know what song is playing in ep 4 when the cheerleader returns home after waking up in the morgue? Its been bugging me since I watched it the other day. Maybe Death Cab for Cutie?

Comment

its a band called Rogue Wave, the song is called Eyes.

You can hear it here:
                        Rogue Wave's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

The song played in Episode 1 too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                          its a band called Rogue Wave, the song is called Eyes.

You can hear it here:
                          http://www.myspace.com/roguewave

The song played in Episode 1 too!
                          Cheers Rossco! Thats probably were I'd heard it before then

Comment

a bit late, i decided to check this out yesterday. watched the first episode, and then today had a marathon and got all up to date.

its way better than i thought it was going to be. from the descriptions i thought it was going to be a rip-off of the rising stars comic, but its not really so far...although that would be no bad thing.
                            after watching lost its a bit weird watching something where all the twists you suspect actually come true, rather than being ignored.

the two japanese guys are clearly the best thing in it, although i get the impression the translator guy will get killed off sooner or later. the cheerleaders not bad too, but she was better in bring it on: all or nothing

Comment

Episode 7 was pretty good too

I like how its slowly moving everything into place, but doing so at a pace that keeps things interesting.

Comment

Episode 8 Preview
                                Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

The event is coming..........oh er i love this show!
                                Just watched ep 7 was a good episode, thought it was pretty obvious that

Micah was gonna be all supered up, like the way he repaired the broken telephone, they have been hinting at this since his work on electronics in an earlier episode and perhaps knowing his mum was on the web somehow?!.

Last edited by Family Fry; 07-11-2006, 22:48.

Comment

Working...
                                X