No announcement yet.

Heroes, Another US TV show cracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's break time coming up, 4th December will see Episode 11...
    (Wonder what that ones about!) will be the mid season finale.
    Heroes will return in late Jan Early Feb 2007.
    I can barely go a week without this show.
    Gotta love the writing of this show, for such a far fetched idea of superheros it's done in a very human way, that really is one of the best things about it. Totally agree with it being a lot more thought out than lost, it almost is like an acted comic book series, generally written far ahead as possible for each character.
    Also about Mr Bennet HRG ordering that lass to go get Sylar didnt...

Mr Bennet say to the hypno-suggesto-girl when she got him to de-programme him, wonder if that will work he seems like TOO bad of a mutha to be simply deprogrammed.

Also was so frikken cool when Sylar...

sliced that girls head with his finger and the power of his mind, creepy and cool.

Comment

NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo What is it with the US and these damn breaks ???

Friggin annoying - The Mrs is NOT going to be happy.

That leaves Jericho and Prison Break - just waiting for somebody to tell me they're breaking as well !

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK

That leaves Jericho and Prison Break - just waiting for somebody to tell me they're breaking as well !
        Prison Breaks one episode from finishing isnt it?

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

etc
          etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK

Both Jericho and Prison Break are breking too yoshi
            Prison Break 27th Nov and Jericho Nov 29th, both air their last eps.
            Prison Break was SUPPOSE to be gone until March (WTF!) BUT fox are now brining it back Janury 29th alongside New Seasons of 24 and American Idol to give them a big kickoff to 2007, Jericho will return February 21st.
            The only decent thing that leaves me and the missus after all the breaks is Dexter, thats only a 12 episode show though so should be ending in december.
            Last edited by Family Fry; 25-11-2006, 23:26.

Comment

Where's the 2nd part of the shield & sopranos ? they next year as well ?

WTF do we get to watch over Christmas ? This sucks ass.......

Comment

I thought The Shield restarts next month..

Comment

This has been picked up by the BBC and will be shown on BBC 2 next year.

Comment

"Beam me up scotty!!"

Comment

I'm liking this, so many damn questions though!

Comment

Just saw Ep 10, really good episode nice seeing Hiro again, although I don't even want to start thinking about that whole scenario, time travel and stuff.
                        This ep actully managed to give us really good flashback ep, tie up some ends with some character history and done very well I thought.
                        Also Sylar great stuff.
                        Next weeks one is the mid season finale and
                        Preview of ep 11, oh man it's gonna be a shocker!
                        Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

What are the chances though it ends with
                        To Be Continued...
                        Next year DAMN YOU.

Comment

I'm not touching that preview ><

Excellent episode loved the Sylar fill in !

Comment

Wow another awesome episode, its killing me that we have to wait until January 22 for the next one T_T

Oh and for anyone who wants to catch the preview again.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

another great episode - cant fault this series at all

Loved the bit when Jessica shot DL with the sniper rifle and you saw the bullet passing through his head and into the tyre, unsure why he doesnt reach inside himself and pull the bullet out

Comment

Nice stuff indeed, now 7 weeks to go for EP12, preview looks cool.
                                Glad I stayed spoiler free on episode 11, was a pretty cool way to end it.

Wonder whats gonna happen to Peter? In the absorbing of so many powers has it left him weak? From the EP12 preview trailer looks like he is in hospital hooked up. How does he explode though? As seen in the painting it's an exploding man we now know that's Peter BUT it's still a man in the painting, almost like the human torch.
                                Also this questions what Peters power actually is he can obviously absorb peoples powers but can he really see the future in his dreams or just see things when he dreams? So much more to explain with this show and all the characters and it's only 11 episodes in. Also WTF moment with the painting of hiro taking on a T-Rex with a sword, whats this Hiro travels back and makes the dinosaurs extinct or maybe a vision of a new hero with a cool power taking on Hiro.

This show really does love asking the questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X