X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy **** !!!!

Comment

Hell yeah
      I saw the torrent earlier but just assumed it was some joker prickteasing people
      Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Np, Well I have my little schedule of shows and its usually just Battlestar and The Dresden Files but less said about that show the better..... but seeing this made me rub my eyes Too much TV goodness in one day!

Comment

Absolutely superb. Paced differently to other episodes.

Lost needs to take note of how to deliver characterisation and forward story at the same time.

Comment

I've finally caught up on the 6 episodes that I haven't downloaded since Xmas. It's still fantastic, really enjoyable.

Comment

What a ****ing BRILLIANT episode that was. Concept is absolutely spot on, Lost could learn from this and 24 in my opinion.

Nothing more to say really...
              Last edited by Jebus; 26-02-2007, 19:50.

Comment

Outstanding episode and series as a whole.

edit: 5 week break after next week before the 5 episode run to the season finale.

From 9w forums:

02/26/07 . . . 1.17
                03/05/07 . . . 1.18
                03/12/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 1
                03/19/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 2
                03/26/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 3
                04/02/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 4
                04/09/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 5
                04/16/07 . . . 1.19
                04/23/07 . . . 1.20
                04/30/07 . . . 1.21
                05/07/07 . . . 1.22
                05/14/07 . . . 1.23 Season Finale
                Last edited by segages; 26-02-2007, 20:49.

Comment

Again..WOW what an episode.

Comment

One thing i was thinking while watching this yesterday

Did anyone notice that Mr Glasses seemed to shoot the invisible guy in a really akward way? it was almost like someone had control over him or the gun, he just seemed to shoot in a way which also scared himself.

Maybe im reading to much into it but when I watched it again it didnt seem voluntary

Totally agree with forumites in that this show should be the one all the others use as a measure, it totally knows how to go through a good story with loads of information and suspense

This episode was an absolute corker

who the **** does the

Hiatian work for? he said I work for someone higher in claires family? does this mean petrelli??!?!? or even worse, what i was thinking was both petrellis have super powers right. SO MAYBE one of their parents does as well, maybe the old man isnt actually dead!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Was a great episode, probably best so far, so nice to have something to watch on a Monday evening

Regarding Oblivion_6's first spoiler;

I thought at the time it looked like Claire's Dad didn't even pull the trigger, looked like someone/thing else did ?

Bummer about the 5 week break.

Comment

Really good episode, though a few things bothered me:

1) I was certain that, at the end of the previous episode, mind-reader cop, Radioactive Man and that Wireless bird were all in the Bennett house ... but now Wireless bird has conveniently vanished. Did I imagine it? Where is she now?

2) Why is mind-reader cop (I'm great with character names) now flat-out on a table in the Primatech labs? Is he co-operating with them now? That wasn't really made very clear.

3) Why oh why oh why did Claire have to wear an INDESTRUCTIBLE BRA!?!!

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                          Really good episode, though a few things bothered me:

1) I was certain that, at the end of the previous episode, mind-reader cop, Radioactive Man and that Wireless bird were all in the Bennett house ... but now Wireless bird has conveniently vanished. Did I imagine it? Where is she now?

2) Why is mind-reader cop (I'm great with character names) now flat-out on a table in the Primatech labs? Is he co-operating with them now? That wasn't really made very clear.

3) Why oh why oh why did Claire have to wear an INDESTRUCTIBLE BRA!?!!
                          1)

Ive Just checked that bit in the episode before and she isnt in the Bennet House, I was thinking that too though. She is just the mixer.

2)

Yes, in return for helping Mr. Bennet He was offered answers, plus the character played by Mr Roberts mentioned he would be a useful asset to the company.

3)

Comment

Originally posted by segages View Post
                            Outstanding episode and series as a whole.

edit: 5 week break after next week before the 5 episode run to the season finale.

From 9w forums:

02/26/07 . . . 1.17
                            03/05/07 . . . 1.18
                            03/12/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 1
                            03/19/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 2
                            03/26/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 3
                            04/02/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 4
                            04/09/07 . . . Hiatus 2 ? week 5
                            04/16/07 . . . 1.19
                            04/23/07 . . . 1.20
                            04/30/07 . . . 1.21
                            05/07/07 . . . 1.22
                            05/14/07 . . . 1.23 Season Finale
                            I hope so as tvrage and tv.com only list 18 episodes

Comment

Those sites are wrong, there's far too much story to complete in 45 minutes.

Know tv.com are always slow to update episode schedules.

Comment

ok,so i take it this is worth watching?

Comment

Working...
                                X