• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't but was told and went back to check it :P

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
      Excellent episode, already watched it three times hehe

I believe Malcolm Mcdowell has been cast as Linderman.
      Aye the wife just told me today, they have hit the jackpot on that one if it is true.

Comment

Someone on another forum noticed the following.

“He, as most of you should know, was on Star Trek. His license plate when he took Hiro home said NCC-1701, which, as you trekkies should know, is the original Enterprise's registry #.

Comment

That was only pointed out 4 posts back

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
            Best episode so far, no question
            Certainly was, great ending.
            Show was bit slow starting imo, but the last few episodes have been really good.

Comment

I realised something last night.....

If Peter's getting control of his abilities why does his future self have a scar??

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyzilla View Post
                I realised something last night.....

If Peter's getting control of his abilities why does his future self have a scar??

There's a number of explanations.

The one that comes to mind is that he may grow an attachment to the scar. Maybe he got it trying to save someone he couldn't and kept the scar as a reminder.

Also, there's the whole save the cheerleader save the world. Maybe Peter never saved her in the scared Peters history and so never learned the regeneration skill.

Comment

Stayed out of this thread until I had caught up with the series and I have to say this is one of the best shows I have ever seen. It easily holds up with Lost (similar quality of characters and plot, but better pacing - JJ seems to be slowing Lost down simply to make more money!!) and the better episodes are up there with the best of Galactica.

Not gonna bother discussing the plot other than to say if you like Lost et al, you should watch this show and definitely give it a go up to episode 4 before making a viewing decision.

Comment

...Someone flies, Someone dies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V0Qy4DMqTw

How the hell do they come up with such bad bad lines Must be asking there kids or local kindergarden to some up with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
                      ...Someone flies, Someone dies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V0Qy4DMqTw

How the hell do they come up with such bad bad lines Must be asking there kids or local kindergarden to some up with them.
                      They should just say nothing, the show is good enough without spin. That is really really bad isnt it...

Comment

it was in the news of the world magazine yesterday

starts this month on the sci fi channel and then starts in April on BBC2

Comment

starts on the Sci-fi channel on the 19th Feb, adverts have started on Sky and they are pretty decent

started watching the new episode and there is another hollywood actress in it now

semi-A maybe B lister called Missi Pyle (plays Hope)

Known for: Captain Fantastic, Gone Girl, Galaxy Quest

also noticed that the director of this episode is Roxann Dawson and i'm unsure if she has done others, but all the treksters will know her as B'Elanna Torres from Voyager
                          Last edited by buster_broon; 13-02-2007, 11:14.

Comment

Episode 15 was ok, it seemed more like a "set up" for the next episode to me.

Comment

Started watching this at the weekend, got up to episode 4. Have to say I'm impressed - much less cheesy than Lost, and it doesn't (so far) seem to treat the audience as badly as Lost does with stupid cliffhangers that never get resolved. The dialogue's more realistic too.

Comment

Originally posted by Peekay View Post
                                Started watching this at the weekend, got up to episode 4. Have to say I'm impressed - much less cheesy than Lost, and it doesn't (so far) seem to treat the audience as badly as Lost does with stupid cliffhangers that never get resolved. The dialogue's more realistic too.
                                Later episodes get much, much better keep watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X