No announcement yet.

Heroes, Another US TV show cracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they'd class it more as cultural commentary. I've heard multiple times radio 1 presenters mention a brand name then jokingly ask for a load of free stuff to be sent to them, so it must happen.

Comment

It's so they can feel they are 'down with the kids'. Radio 1 is strictly for the demographic of the young so will pant after all the sort of **** this forum does. Corporate infiltration.

Comment

Ok wow the new episode is quite a ride,lots of stories brought to quite tense moments, and now we have to wait till the 23rd April to get the season finale! ahh!

Watch out for a special guest appearance of

Comment

Forgot to start downloading the new episode this morning >_< Even though I know everything that happens heh, damn im weak I ended up reading a episode summary.

At least the season finale (episode 23) is supposed to be 2 hours long.

Comment

I love you Canada! Was a complete surprise to hear it was on early, only found out due to someone mentioning it features some Heavenly Sword footage or something.

Comment

RESIST HIGHLIGHTING OF SPOILERS YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS ONE FRESH!!!!

This show is just heart in mouth awsome.
              These past few weeks have been building up and what a moment to end it on, so many things happened in this one it was so much to take in.
              And of course the Linderman reveal.

Not exactly the scene I was hoping for but was still good to see him finally, they showed that he knows a HELL of a lot more than most people, eyes and ears everywhere as a crime boss I suppose.

Also we now know how.....

Peter gets his scar and what a scene!

It's all coming together now beautifully, you just know the season finale is gonna blow everyones face off.
              5 weeks til it's back, whats it gonna be like when it ends and we have to wait 6+ months wait.
              Last edited by Family Fry; 05-03-2007, 14:15.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve View Post
                Also we now know how.....

Peter gets his scar and what a scene!

I keep all the episodes for now and I went back to episode 12 with the premonition and i dont see the

Comment

A four week break.

The last episode was even better than the one before that. It's a show, which although I was sceptical of first, has really delivered the goods as it's progressed.

Comment

Best show this year, although it did have a bit of a shaky start.
                    Plus Linderman was great, although it is hard to forget Malcolm McDowall beating someone up with a huge phallus. LOL

Comment

I forgot this was on a break, so I went to check as normal on monday morning before work, at 0430...then it hit me...oh ****, this is gonna be torture.

Comment

Its back on April 23rd T_T
                        There have been some new spoilers about Linderman going around after a video was shown at some panel, I won't put them here (not even in spoiler takgs, i know how weak yall are ) but you can find them on 9thwonders if you really want to know.

Comment

Was this not on in Canada last night ? there are some trailers for Ep 19 over on tv.com by the way.

PS. The Ep19 file uploaded yesterday is a confirmed fake.

Comment

Yeah, don't think it was on last night in Canada. Can't wait to watch this tomorrow night though

Shame that even though it's just come back, it won't be back for long

Comment

Hmm,i found it from a regular, 'eztv'.

Is it no good?

Comment

No mate, wouldn't waste the bandwidth

Comment

Working...
                                X