No announcement yet.

Knight Rider set for television comeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw an episode recently that had Peter Cullen voicing an evil KIT (C.A.R. I think?), good times, dont bring it back just leave it....alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      While I definitely agree about Knight Rider being left in the past, it's a bit harsh (and a pretty cheap shot, tbh) to use the hindsight of two decades passing by to call them dreadful.

What should be remembered is that (obviously) these programmes were around in the early-mid 1980's, which (again, obviously) would have made them fresh and exciting concepts for their time.
      Not only that, but we were all kids...

Comment

Aww man I wanted to see the evil hoff so bad!!!!

Comment

Not only that, but we were all kids...
          I'm so glad I never had the misfortune of watching that program

Oh man this is going to suuuuuck

I bet a remake of Airwolf is on its way but it'll be based in the middle east.
          "Airwolf: In Afghanistan" or somesuch.

Comment

Better pic...

and yet more here:
            View detailed pictures that accompany our The new KITT - OFFICIAL PHOTOS article with close-up photos of exterior and interior features. (9 photos)

Comment

will arnett as the voice of kitt... i'm in

Comment

Yuk, not sporty at all, I guess this appeals to the Pimp my ride audience....

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                  That just looks like a car from some tacky "Fast&Furious" movie.

I hope it stars Will Smith, and the car has Samuel L Jackson's voice.

Not really.

Comment

My god that looks wank

Comment

pimp my K.I.T lol

Comment

I've never liked Knight Rider that much, and "the Hoff" as all the new generation call him was always a crap actor, wooden and boring.

The A-Team was just miles better, George Peppard was a quality actor. The banter between Mr T and Murdock was what made the show, each character had his own personality, something I very much doubt they can re-create to the same success.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

How can they think that car looks good? knowing me though I will watch at least 1 or 2 episodes.

Comment

Knight Rider
                              Knight Rider 2000 (

killing Devon Miles off was a bad idea

)
                              Team Knight Rider

To be honest I only saw 1 episode of TKR and didn't really feel like watching it again. Hoff is only famous these days because of the whole singing at the demolition of the Berlin Wall (hence the cameo in Dodgeball). They should just leave it to rest in peace.

Comment

Jesus that looks bloody awful...

Comment

Working...
                                X