X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could CG a six pack onto him like Nick Cage in Ghost Rider

Comment

That's why the role is perfect, the T-800 doesn't like running

I'd take a 60+ Arnie going through the motions over Harry Potter Part XIV, Twilight Brooding and Perfectlynormal Activity 3 anyday

Comment

They could have him play a human. The model or something. I really think if they get him at all, they have to embrace his age, not try to hide it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          They could have him play a human. The model or something. I really think if they get him at all, they have to embrace his age, not try to hide it.
          Yeah, I think that's something the franchise has been calling for, for a long time - the maker of the T-800.

Comment

Technically they've already done it. There's a laughable scene in the extras for T3 with Arnie as a US Military colonel involved in Skynets creation complete with comedy bad US accent voice dub. Considering the time scale for T5 if it's a continuation of the story a human Arnie wouldn't fit unless they travelled back to present day again.

Comment

I don't remember that at all. I think I've blocked most of T3 from my memory. The only things that comes to mind when I think of T3 are rubbish John Connor and sexy lady.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                Technically they've already done it. There's a laughable scene in the extras for T3 with Arnie as a US Military colonel involved in Skynets creation complete with comedy bad US accent voice dub. Considering the time scale for T5 if it's a continuation of the story a human Arnie wouldn't fit unless they travelled back to present day again.
                Indeed how could I forget, I watched it once and erased it from my cache, bad but strangley amusing.

Comment

Working...
                X