• Show
Clear All

Leaked Iron Man 2 footage from Comic-Con:

Comment

****ing YES!

Comment

Looks cool.

Comment

Looks busy. And I find myself wishing it was Howard rather than Cheadle and nobody rather than Samuel L. Jackson but it does all look pretty cool.

Comment

just looked at the cast list on imdb and edward norton is listed as Bruce Bannor. going to be a very busy film

lets hope its as good as the first

Comment

Supposedly this is the film setting up The Avengers.

Comment

Seeeeexxxxxxxx!

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                  Supposedly this is the film setting up The Avengers.

According to Wiki:

Paramount Pictures and Marvel Studios are scheduled to release the live-action film The Avengers. (May 4, 2012) Confirmed team members are Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Thor. The film's writer, Zak Penn (co-writer of The Incredible Hulk film), cited Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch's Ultimates version of the team as inspiration for the story.
                  Really, really want to see this get made. Only problem (well huge problem) will be the logistical nightmare of getting all the actors together - oh, and the insane budget.

Basing the film round the animated short sounds like a great idea though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

According to Wiki:

Really, really want to see this get made. Only problem (well huge problem) will be the logistical nightmare of getting all the actors together - oh, and the insane budget.

Basing the film round the animated short sounds like a great idea though.

Its not based on an animated short, I imagine it will be based on the first 12 issues of the ultimates, which was actualy already made into a feature length animated film. The comics are some of the best ever written, it will be a spectacular film if its faithful.

Hopefuly they will keep the line "Hulk wants Freddie Prince Jr!!" for the film...
                    Last edited by rmoxon; 08-08-2009, 16:29.

Comment

Avengers is already planned Favs is finishing Iron Man then helping Kevin produce Thor, then he is producing Avengers and Marvel want him to direct

Comment

It's skipin' time!

Comment

Wonder if that Ant-Man theme will get off the ground. Edgar Wright is lined up for it and it could be awesome.

The whole Hank Pym story is amusing. At some point, someone decided they REALLY didn't like Ant-man and did everything they could to make him one of the most disliked 'heroes' in the universe.

But then comic writers like to introduce drama in all their characters. Even Plastic man had a pretty dark storyline at one point.

Comment

That was fantastic!

Comment

The footage in my last post has been removed, but here's a YouTube version:

Comment

Has anybody seen the teaser trailer for the Iron Man anime?

If not, here you go:

Looks pretty sweet to me, but I wonder what the plot'll be? Looks totally non-canon with the random Sky Captain bad guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X