Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Toys are doing a War Machine figure this time around

Comment

They should've done one with changeable Don Cheadle/Terence Howard faces. THAT would be awesome.

Maybe it will? The clue is the 'final product may be slightly different' message...

Comment

New TV Spot from the Kids' Choice Awards:

Comment

Yeah Cheadle, give it back to Howard!!!

Comment

The BBFC has rated Iron Man 2 a 12A and bleeped it:

Why not just get the words replaced instead of silly bleeps.

Comment

Maybe to make it funnier. Like what Tim Schafer did for Brutal Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ View Post
                The BBFC has rated Iron Man 2 a 12A and bleeped it:

Why not just get the words replaced instead of silly bleeps.
                They didn't beep it, they had no cuts.
                The Bleep is in the hearing scene and is shown on tv in that scene, Shandling swears and the TV station bleeps it

Comment

I would just like to say I am so excited about seeing this next week, that I may very well have a heart attack before I make it to the cinema

Comment

Looking forward to this, love the first (though it's far from being the best superhero film). This might really deliver

Comment

Just purchased the blu-ray of the first, really looking forward to it, never seen it before!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                        I would just like to say I am so excited about seeing this next week, that I may very well have a heart attack before I make it to the cinema
                        I feel the same, although I'm waiting until uni is finished in a few weeks to go see it as a reward for all my hard work!

Comment

Yes, me too, very excited. I just hope it doesn't disappoint.

Comment

Comment

I always have a birthday movie, a film that comes close to my birthday. Friday is my 30th and this is by far the best prezzie I could have wished for

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                                I always have a birthday movie, a film that comes close to my birthday. Friday is my 30th and this is by far the best prezzie I could have wished for
                                Better than a couple of hookers and a camcorder?

I saw the first one again last weekend, still a great movie. My concern with the second is simply the trailer appeared to show all the major plot points; unless there's more to it, which I'm hoping, but let's be honest here, it's not likely. ****ing trailers show everything, and as a twice-weekly cinema goer, it's hard to avoid them.

Comment

Working...
                                X