Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh year baby

Comment

Hope War Machine keeps his helmet shut so I can pretend that Terrance is up in there

Looks AMAZE tho!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
        Looks every bit as good as the first one from that.

Now if you'll excuse me, that last scene has made me do an almighty sex wee in my pants and I need to go change.
        That's fantastic. I loved the whole early 90s Kaminski/Hopgood run where they introduced War Machine, and that last scene could almost have come straight from one of those issues...

Comment

Any reason why they swapped Terrence Howard with Don Cheadle? I thought he made a great Rhodey!

I've still not forgiven Cheadle for all that "Barney Rubble - Trouble" nonsense in Ocean's 11. Shocking.

I'm really enjoying the Iron Man comics at the moment and the fallout from Secret Invasion leading into Dark Reign has been great. I loved the way that as his intellect dwindled he had to get into more and more basic versions of the armour until he was using the first suit again against Norman Osbourne in a modern suit as Iron Patriot.

I'm about to start from the beginning of Iron Man V4 in the comics with Extremis.

Great character.

Comment

Homophobia!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Any reason why they swapped Terrence Howard with Don Cheadle? I thought he made a great Rhodey!
              I read some time ago that it was down to money. Shame as, while I like Cheadle in the right role, I'd buy Howard as War Machine before Cheadle and I'm just not a fan of actor switching in sequels.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                They're using the classic "War machine's experimental head transplant" storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I read some time ago that it was down to money. Shame as, while I like Cheadle in the right role, I'd buy Howard as War Machine before Cheadle and I'm just not a fan of actor switching in sequels.
                  Yeah, I'd heard it was money related but rather that Terrence Howard commanded a higher salary than Downey Jr!

Comment

Wasn't he the first person they signed up and, after his salary was set, they reduced the pay as the other bigger named actors joined the project? Then people started talking about how he uses baby wipes instead of toilet paper and hence was to much of a pussy to play War Machine...

Comment

The new trailer is brilliant:

By now we hope you’ve seen the awesome new Iron Man 2 trailer, but even if you’ve watched you probably haven’t seen everything it has to offer. The trailer’s loaded with amazi

Comment

Yeah that looks pretty fantastic. Cheadle is weak and there looks like there is a slight danger of being too much in it but almost everything there looks great, the suits in particular. Mickey Rourke is always excellent.

The fact that he's out in the open already makes it completely different to almost every other superhero movie to date.

Comment

Hopefully they'll remember the golden rule of super hero movies.

One villian: fine
                          two villians: fine
                          three villians: the movie will be terrible.

(Superman II is a single group of villians rather than 3 distinct ones)

Comment

My word, that is looking pretty damn good. The mass of robot smashing will hopefully satisfy my hunger after ROTF disappointed. Cant wait to see Mickey Rourke as Crimson Dynamo if thats the way this is heading.

Comment

It's looking pretty sweet.

One thing I'm curious aboput: was Nick Fury always black or is that a fairly recent thing?
                              Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by figflair View Post
                                It's looking pretty sweet.

One thing I'm curious aboput: was Nick Fury always black or is that a fairly recent thing?
                                In the main Marvel Universe Fury's a white guy. In the Ultimate Marvel universe which launched around the year 2000, he was modled after Samuel L Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X