No announcement yet.

Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance that Ghostface is doing the soundtrack, I suppose?

Comment

Trailer (low quaility):
      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Good choice of music.

Comment

Durn durn, durn durn durn, dunah dunah duh, duh duh duh duh!

Even in low quality that kicked all kinds of arse. As an Iron Man fan I really cannot wait to see this and it's looking amazing.

Comment

Looks cool. The suits look great and the cast looks superb. The army bit was a bit "A-Team X-treme", explosions just going off for the hell of it. This could be great. I loved Elf.

Comment

That looked hella cool, it appears they have kept the origins fairly close to that of the original too, which is always a nice bonus.

Comment

The YouTube clip has been taken down - anyone know if it's posted anywhere else?

Comment

Jesus, that was the sex. The bit where

he was having a bit of an aerobatics contest with a couple of F-22s!!!

Comment

Wheres the trailer then?

Comment

I've been following the progress of this but the Comic Con footage has really raised my interest.

Comment

Comic-Con footage up here....

Comment

Hmm, not bad looking, never really like IronMan anyway. I have to say that the R Downy Jr casting is a stroke of genius, possibly the best suited actor to fantasy character since Chris Reeves? I feel that he's the breaker for me, if it was a lesser suited actor I probably wouldnt be half as interested.

Comment

Forget you tube how about some 1080p sex wee making quicktime?

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Comment

Keeps locking up and crashing for me - have they removed them or something?

Comment

Fine at 1080p on my Mac.

Comment

Fine 1080p on my pc

Comment

Working...
                                X