No announcement yet.

Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's rumblings afoot of a potential cross over scene between the new Incredible Hulk film and Iron Man.

As filming wrapped on Iron Man a while back it's more likely (if true at all) that old tin ribs could be turning up in The Incredible Hulk. Possibly trying to stop a ramping Hulk?

He's better have his Hulkbuster armour because otherwise...

Comment

Could be cool if handled classily...

(kudos for using Hulk:Gray, one of my favourite graphic novels ever, back when Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale were kings of the world )

Comment

I see the REAL Iron Man, Tony Starks himself (kinda), has managed to get into the film!

Comment

Main sites been updated and has the new Superbowl trailer

Comment

There was a newer trailer for the film showing before Cloverfield. No Black Sabbath soundtrack and some more more humor. Looking like a must see for 2008.

Comment

That superbowl trailer is awesome. The film is looking generally awesome. YAY!

Comment

*Droooool*

Comment

Jeezarse, that looks SICK!!1

Didn't realise Terrence Howard was up in this bitch, he was awesome in Hustle and Flow so good to see him getting more work!
                  Last edited by spagmasterswift; 29-02-2008, 11:51.

Comment

Scwheet!

Comment

That trailer is one of the most impressive things I have seen in a while. Everything looks so polished.

Comment

Great trailer

Comment

If anyone fancies an HD slice of awesome they can download it here

Comment

That is a sweet looking poster. They better not stagger the release for each location!

Comment

so is the general consensus that this film's gonna rawk on account of Marvel being in full control, or is there still a chance it could end up similar to these other superhero films so far? i mean after all, the kids seem to be calling the shots nowadays...

Comment

Oh lord!!

Echo views above, this looks IMMENSE, awesome trailer and it all looks to be spot on... cant wait for this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X