No announcement yet.

Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realised this film was coming out!

Watched the trailers, looks AWESOME!!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Looking good! Like the comedy banter in this one...

Comment

Hmm, can't see that particular Tony Stark as

Director of SHIELD

somehow

edit: Spoiler for those not keeping up with current Marvel continuity.

Comment

Seen 2 trailers for this now. Both pretty much the same visually but one had a "classical score" and the other had "Cochise" by Audioslave playing over it.

It's amazing how a different piece of music can make something seem so much cooler. Explosions, jets, guns, CGI special effects and Audioslave = WIN!!

Comment

I dreamt I had a part in this last night. Was happily walking on my way to the studio, beautiful sunny day, when a Limo pulled up next to me and I could see through the half open window Jon Favreau inside. I opened the door and jumped in - it was a really bizarre Limo like something out of the whacky races and I asked if I could catch a lift as we were shooting my scenes today. He seemed OK with it and then I noticed the driver was the actor who played Max in Hart to Hart, Lionel Stander! He had the same wicked accent from the show and told me how lucky I was to be a young man in the business and how great things were in his day. >_<

Comment

Hehheh, excellent one! Spag, did you eat some cheese before you fell asleep That's quite out there.

Comment

I wish I had, I can normally wake up and then go back to sleep and continue on the dream but I guess I wanted to meet Terrence Howard too much Read an interview with him in this mornings Metro (which reminded me of the dream I'd had) and he is quite out there it would seem...

Comment

I can't wait for this, I got me tickets booked for thursday n everything

Comment

I'm happy this is finally (nearly) here. I'm going Friday at 8pm.

Comment

Seeing this tomorrow. Empire rated it 3/5.

Comment

Didn't Empire Magazine give Ang Lees, Hulk 4/5?
                        Hmmmmmm

Comment

Possibly. A score thoroughly deserved, I thought The Hulk was excellent - good to see some bold film making in a superhero adaptation

But let's not drag this topic to the standard Edge monthly thread. I know this film has a lot of fans clamouring for it. FWIW Empire have always seemed good judges on films, more or less. Sure it'll be a good film, the trailer looked great

Comment

Empire have, over the years, become very, very strict on their star marks. Very, very few films get 5 stars now, so 4 is what most of the greats get, and 3 means that you're going to be very entertained, but it could be better. Their Iron Man review sounded perfectly fair to me, having not seen the film yet: they said that in places its excellent, and that Robert Downey Jr is superb, but that it suffers in plot terms from being an uneven origin story, as is so common in the genre, and that sequels will probably be better.

Comment

To those going to see it, word is that there's a real cool and nerdy moment at the end of the credits which is worth staying around for.

Comment

Cinema Blend gave it 4/5, although the review itself probably reads more like a 3/5.

Comment

Working...
                                X