No announcement yet.

Joss Whedon's New Show: Dollhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished Season 1 (I'm so behind), it was ok and I'm intrigued to see Season 2 but I can see a mile off why it didn't hold an audience and a lot of the first Season is almost 90's era TV. Here's hoping Whedon's next show is a little less conventional as Firefly/Serenity (despite also being axed) was much stronger.

And never mind him going back to Firefly... he still owes me an ending to Angel!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post

And never mind him going back to Firefly... he still owes me an ending to Angel!
      I thought the ending of Angel was excellent. But if you really want to know what happens next, it's continued in the Joss Whedon plotted (but not written) comic books. Angel: After the Fall. I've read the first dozen or so issues so far and it's quite good so far.

Comment

The actor I've been most impressed by on Dollhouse is Enver Gjokaj (Victor), his range of characters has been the most notable...especially his Tofer. Whereas Echo always just seems like Echo no matter who she is supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete donkey View Post
          I thought the ending of Angel was excellent. But if you really want to know what happens next, it's continued in the Joss Whedon plotted (but not written) comic books. Angel: After the Fall. I've read the first dozen or so issues so far and it's quite good so far.
          When they came out I collected the Angel: Season 6 comics until they reached the end of the arc. It played out quite well and would have been nice to see done as a proper series. They've carried on with it afterwards but it's spiralled into the usual comic tie in pap so I'm still stuck with a cliff hanger in a way.

I collected the Buffy: Season 8 ones too for a while but they're awful and not remotely in line with the series.

Comment

Working...
          X