• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And when the times comes

he will be willing to do it again

evils.
    Loved the Twin Peaks reference

Comment

I started watching Fringe boxsets a few months ago, got hooked and managed to catch up with Sky in time for when they start showing the rest of the third season. I'll be gutted if this gets cancelled. Hopefully they will at least give it a fourth season so they can have a chance to give it a proper ending.

Comment

This is one of my favourite shows, so far i'm just watching when they come out on Bluray, the latter part of Season 2 was awsome, I really do hope this at least gets a chance to get a solid conclusion.

Comment

They better not cancel this, it's a great show! Isn't it successful?

Comment

Unlike many series it really does feel like it will have an actual end, so I hope it does get to that.

Saying that though the Death Slot trailer was made by Fox, so they are aware that people are thinking it's about to be cancelled.
            I think it's shocking the amount of chatter about lost in comparison to this.

Comment

Lost was just more original and interesting though wasnt it? *cough*

Comment

Season 3 is not back on Sky until April!

Comment

WHAT!?
                  I am so glad I started downloading it just knew Sky would pull some stupid ****e like this, the show ends in April in states (that's if there are no more breaks!)

Comment

Me and the other half absolutely love this show. 2 Christmases = 2 Season boxsets watched.

Now downloading Season 3 for a large marathon session sometime soon...

Hmmmm... think I need some strawberry ice cream!

Comment

As Professor Farnsworth would say, good news everyone! Two of the best shows on the box right now have been given full season renewals, while a third is looking highly likely to be getting one itself very soon says Entertainment Weekly and Deadline. First up, Comedy Central has ordered another batch of twenty six episodes […]

Season 4 commissioned

Comment

Good news

Comment

Awesome sauce indeed, been enjoying Season 3 and hopefully the story and cast, good that it will venture on

Comment

Loving Season 3 at the mo' and glad they picked up a fourth after the move to Friday night......

Doesn't that break the curse?

Comment

This and Futurama, how much better can this weekend become.

Comment

Just watched Ep19. What a fecking stinker.
                                I'm glad that plot strand is over, it was awful

Comment

Working...
                                X